3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artur-rur15 11.12.21 01:47 am

System Requirements (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

it is normal that with the recommended settings on my own pc (-i5,8 operatives and 660 ti video card) the game is calm at high and this is not the limit, I think. although with the requirements at low should lag? marketing ploy to improve pc or what?
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 11.12.21

artur-rur15
overestimation of requirements is a typical case for developers (in short, a divorce for a new pc)

a
artur-rur15 11.12.21

Thank you

M
MudrichenkO 11.12.21

artur-rur15
Perhaps a scam , but perhaps this is a beta version, when the full version is released, all system requirements will be used

d
danyiil695 11.12.21

artur-rur15
The fact is that in the settings there is a parameter "resolution" (this is not about the screen, but about the clarity of the picture), if you set it to 200 + ultra settings, it will be hard to lag. These are the requirements from here.

a
artur-rur15 11.12.21

I don’t understand where it’s even better, judging by the beta and not at ultra, the picture is amazing. better than in the same bf 4 at maximum ...

m
meagarry 11.12.21

artur-rur15
in the front on the test, the maps are very empty compared to battlefield. there will be at least a forest in the release, there the FPS will be lower. and he is an optimon that is gorgeous in battle.

a
artur-rur15 11.12.21

I remembered the beta bf 4 and what the DDDD optimon was, so it's heaven and earth!