3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miboi 11.12.21 01:47 am

Passage of the mission \ "Blind Instruments of Destiny \" (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

In this mission, at the end, after the transfer of all units from Immoral Thomas to the storyline, the task "Explore the Plain" appears. The whole map is open, I go through all the corners of it again, the condition "Explore ..." is not met. Well, and accordingly, you cannot continue the mission! Anyone know what this mess is? I'm inclined to think that this is another script glitch!
10 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 11.12.21

Or a pirate

T
TimKar 11.12.21

miboi
In theory, this quest should be completed when you find the entrance to the subway. The bug is in the pirate, not the script.

j
jsilverst 11.12.21

After exploring the cave, you go to the magicians and talk to them, after the conversation "Explore the plain"
will end.

m
miboi 11.12.21

Genom94
jsilverst
7Rain7
Nope! You did not guess, everything is just being solved))) You need to solve the problems in order! So Imoral needs to be appointed governor in the city, then, BEFORE PASSING the outpost, Imoral gives ALL of his soldiers to Thomas and everything works fine! When you fall into a trap, a lilim appears in front of the Elemental, (and it was not there) you nail it and go to the next card!
But what kills is the incomprehensible logic of the developers! On the next map, Thomas (which was evolved to level 17) is again at level 1! The sense of strategy has always been in the development of its heroes, but here it is in what?
On the third map, even I felt the clumsy graphics, before that I argued that I did not care))) The dull landscape makes me sad, it is difficult to see objects, and this is at max settings!

T
TimKar 11.12.21

miboi
The fact that Thomas lvl 1 This is an obvious glitch, my Thomas was the same level as I pumped him in the previous one. Map.

m
miboi 11.12.21

Genom94
replayed the mission "Blind Instruments of Fate" anew, developed Imoril to the limit, then developed Thomas. The transition to the next map successfully passed and Thomas of level 17 turned out to be))). Miracles in a sieve and nothing more!

On this forum they suggested how to improve the perception on this map
"if post-processing is set to low, it becomes a little better in terms of color, since the fog disappears"

K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21

The same problem with the mission. The quest to explore the plain is not completed. Replay for a long time, does anyone have a save with a completed episode or a cheat for completing a mission

m
miboi 11.12.21

KeKLoL15000
I replied here http://forums.playground.ru/might_and_magic_heroes_7/prohozhdenie_missii_slepye_orudiya_sudby-879569/#comment-14014822
It would not be difficult to send the save file, but here's the catch, I go to the% M Documents & My Games Heroes folder MMH7Game Savegames but there are no names for the saved episodes (and I have a lot of them), although they are in the game under the original names, so sorry ...
It looks like the toy was made by people far from creating games! They did not even foresee such trifles, not to mention other inconveniences. Was it so difficult to screw on the health bar of the unit? And there are so many such little things that there is no desire to buy this imperfection.

m
miboi 11.12.21

KeKLoL15000

here are three saved Blind instruments of fate, the very beginning Praise of freedom and one more offhand ...
https://yadi.sk/d/3jBcFLFwjgqmA

m
mr_Kuzya 11.12.21

miboi
Question, does Imoral then disappear from the list of heroes?
And then I was so surprised when she disappeared, I didn't even have time to properly pump it ...