3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj in kohma 11.12.21 01:47 am

Screenshot Question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. Such a question, there is a program for screenshots, just run it and the letter "H" lights up in the tray, it worked only with the developer's console, but it does not work on version 1.10. Is there something similar for this version? Thanks in advance and I apologize if a similar topic has already been raised.
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 11.12.21

We need to use the steam version, f12 would not ask such questions

w
wladislawolk1 11.12.21

Well try another one: Fraps there, Snagit for example, or Ashampoo Snap 8 (although this one does not support DirectX and OpenGL)

D
Dj in kohma 11.12.21

JOKERIVAN
I have a license. do you think i'm an idiot I'm talking about the interface and the free camera, free choice of the position of the screen. now a 12 year old child knows which key to take a screenshot on in games, especially in incentive. Re-read the topic and if you don’t understand what it’s about, walk by.
PS It
will look like this, since you can pause any moment in the game and choose a convenient camera position.

Spoiler

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

DJ In Kohma
Look at the nexus. It seems that the "free camera" was updated for 1.10. Previously, it came with the console itself, but now the authors have changed and make only the console. But I also saw the "free cell" separately, EMNIP. Because I'm not particularly interested in this - links, sorry, no :)

D
Dj in kohma 11.12.21

Old_Nick
Ok, thanks.