3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KJluPuK 11.12.21 01:47 am

Save error on pirate. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good afternoon, comrades. I have a very peculiar problem. I have not found anything like this on any forum.

I have a licensed game. I completed it completely, 112 hours of play. Passed in the winter and forgot. Now the pirate has finally come out with all the DLCs and I decided to download it and finish the new content. But after loading the save, my character is level 1, without equipment (count naked), without any learned skills. Plus, you cannot contact any objects, neither doors, nor NPCs. If you move far from the loading location, the character teleports back.

I specially checked the preservation on an older pirate with a tablet from 3DS and there was no such glitch there.

There is not the slightest desire to buy anew the GOTHI edition or separately the DLC. There are also suspicions that there will be no more patches and therefore new pills too.

I really hope that I am not the only person with a similar problem and that there is already a solution. All hope is on you.
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 11.12.21

I downloaded the broken pirates most likely.
I also installed pirates on a license and played normally

m
maryna_p93 11.12.21

KJluPuK
I have a license with dls, and this also happens. Just move to another location, and everything will be restored (at least that's the only way for me to fix it)

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

someone once said that after the GOTI edition there will still be Gold, with the entire trilogy,
but these are just rumors, probably

E
Evgeny Chernikov 11.12.21

There is not the slightest desire to buy anew the GOTHI edition or separately the DLC. There are also suspicions that there will be no more patches and therefore new pills too. There are already 12 patch that has not yet been cracked and most likely it will not be the last.

y
yarshal 11.12.21

KJluPuK
As already mentioned above, just move to another location, and in order for subsequent save to load normally, remove the armor of the "buggy" characters before saving.
As I noticed, those characters who are wearing homemade armor with improvements and accessories start to "glitch", it is necessary to remove the improvements or accessories as the save starts to load normally.
And this problem applies only to the characters of magicians (at least for me), with the rest everything is fine.

E
Eraser101 11.12.21

This is a problem for all characters created a long time ago. It's all about the armor created on old patches, it helped me just to recreate the armor again and the problem practically disappeared. If you want to be on the safe side, then load only from the main menu. And in order to be 100% you need to create a new character on the last 2 patches and all the armor will work.

K
KJluPuK 11.12.21

In the evening I will try to do it according to your advice. As for the armor, I have craft armor on most of the characters, but the error is observed only on the GG.