3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frinki 11.12.21 01:55 am

How to install rockets (shells?) Into a pistol? (Borderlands 2)

Hello, I understand that the question is very stupid, but I still do not understand how to install in a pistol in which there are two slots for missiles (shells?) Rockets (shells?)
Is this some kind of quest?
Need a specific character level?
Or a black market modification?
Please tell me, I'm worn out looking!
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alxmo 11.12.21

Frinki
Do the disco drums on smg ala hellfire bother you? There may be the only justification - this is the future, and new technologies, including alien ones, so anything can be here.
But I haven’t even seen grenade launchers on pistols in games
. And even more so, bandit crossbows, the main thing is to shoot.

A
Akuev 11.12.21

Yeah ... A really funny case ... Physics ... And the fact that there is no attraction on Pandora and the Persian does not break, therefore the weight of the weapon and the side of the clip attachment does not matter to the guy. That when the grenade launcher recovers, the little men should fly into dense layers. That from the small caliber of the machine gun, sickly exploding balls fly out, which, according to antiphysical laws, fly along a parabolic trajectory, and not in a straight line. That in the game, in general, everything at the molecular level is created by some kind of cellular antennas. Yes, the fuckers stuck the clip in the wrong place. The problem is not that you are blunt, but that you are trying to come up with ridiculous excuses for this.

A
Akuev 11.12.21

And I'm wildly sorry ... In the photo in the tubes, is this lubricant? )))))))))))))))

a
axaxaxaxa 11.12.21

Where do you come from?