3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gagafa 11.12.21 01:55 am

Guys, how to download Strength and other characteristics? (Fable 3)

I saw that there is how in Fable 2 you can swing Strength, agility and other garbage .....?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maorus 11.12.21

you carry a hammer - power, etc.

T
Troll_from_hell 11.12.21

Open chests

G
Gagafa 11.12.21

MegaDiman
Maorus I
mean? Even it does not shake what needs to be done?

d
darthlocius 11.12.21

Has anyone noticed any visible changes when leveling basic skills? And if so, which ones?

H
Hisant 11.12.21

Strength and Agility increase the chance of inflicting deadly attacks with melee and ranged weapons, respectively, while willpower increases the damage from gloves, it seems.

G
Gagafa 11.12.21

Are there any changes in general, like in the first Fable?

S
Slayhawk 11.12.21

slightly higher from ranged weapons and more muscular from melee weapons, but in moderation, that is, it sways like in Oblivion, the more often you use the weapon, the more the skill becomes, as I understand it

d
darthlocius 11.12.21

In-in, and I mean it. The only thing I noticed is that as the magic develops, the runes on the body appear more distinctly and brighter (during the charge of the blow). I did not find any more visible changes

G
Gagafa 11.12.21

And if I pump the power completely? Like in Fable 1? Then I can be a muscle? Or not?

K
Klav1er 11.12.21

Everything is better ... You strike with a sword, you swing power, you hit with a hammer, you become a pitch-block and you swing strength, you shoot a cannon or a pistol, you swing dexterity, you swing magic — you swing magic.
Here is the only current I do not know ... why do I have curls near my eyes, from goodness or magic?

L
Laon 11.12.21

I have in the form of wings and I'm kind means from karma))

3ePo 11.12.21

Curls near the eyes from zpp)))

t
trustedSunbro 11.12.21

The more you use it, it shakes.

A
Artem Safonov 11.12.21

in order to download the parameters, it is necessary to attack with reinforced blows, that is, to clamp the attack or a shot or cast of magic

C
CryDevil696 11.12.21

my agility was pumped up to level 4, but I ran the whole game with a firearm

m
mr.evilset 11.12.21

People litter what is not in the topic. But in the third, how? Just as in the second or are there no changes already?)