3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DielGood 11.12.21 01:55 am

Headphones are shining

Earlier, the headphones were installed on the front connector and the headphones worked fine, but the front connector broke down and connected the headphones to the speakers and now the headphones constantly flicker, endless hiss (even when the computer is turned off), only when I change the sound through the speakers, the background acoustics change slightly and the most interesting thing. when I completely unscrew the speakers to 0 through the headphones, I hear some kind of radio wave, while the speakers themselves reproduce excellent, clear sound, without interference. What could be the problem?? And yes, I tried to turn off the microphone.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadows3D 11.12.21

DielGood
and where did you turn off the microphone?

D
DielGood 11.12.21

Shadows3D
Disconnect via connector

S
Shadows3D 11.12.21

DielGood
if it hisses when the computer is turned off, then this is most likely an electronic problem, in the area of ​​the connector itself, as an option, find any other headphones and try with them

D
DielGood 11.12.21

Shadows3D have
those and with them, absolutely the same problem

S
Shadows3D 11.12.21

DielGood
and you yourself disconnected the speakers from the computer?

D
DielGood 11.12.21

Shadows3D
but then there will be no sound at all and there will be no way to check it)))

S
Shadows3D 11.12.21

DielGood
)) if the speakers are active, connect them, for example, to a smartphone or a TV set, and there are already headphones for them, I would venture to suggest that the speakers are a plastic miracle from China, then you can't do without an electrician

D
DielGood 11.12.21

I
connected Shadows3D to the phone, checked it, absolutely the same story, I repeat: the speakers themselves just give out a good sound and only the headphones are firing

S
Shadows3D 11.12.21

DielGood
but then, probably there are some tips from the speakers themselves, and here you should rather contact the forums of some sites of radio amateurs