3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 11.12.21 01:55 am

Hearts of Stone - game crash (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I faced such a problem, the first task in the DLC is to get to the manor after picking up the contract from the tavern, and so .. as soon as I get to the gate of the manor or drive, the game immediately crashes without errors without anything at all. Reinstalling the game, etc. did not help .. what to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jovkhar 11.12.21

licensed game?

N
Nastia-R 11.12.21

Jovkhar
Yes

N
Nastia-R 11.12.21

I faced such a problem, the first task in the DLC is to get to the manor after picking up the contract from the tavern, and so .. as soon as I get to the gate of the manor or drive, the game immediately crashes without errors without anything at all. Reinstalling the game, etc. did not help .. what to do?

S
Sringi 11.12.21

Nastia-R
Try to reinstall the game, then update it to version 1.10 and only then install "everything" well, of course, in order and the heart of stone last.

N
Nastia-R 11.12.21

Sringi
I tried to reinstall, but .. I automatically update to the latest version in the incentive and also automatically downloads and installs all dlc automatically.

V
Vindly 11.12.21

Nastia-R I had a
similar situation after the wedding, when the Witcher decided to retire from Shani on the boat. The problem was solved by setting all graphics parameters to a minimum or off. Especially the SSAO shading option. A common problem with NVideo cards, the developers know about it, they are solving the issue. Try to save after the cut-scene and put everything back in place. Or try to quickly press the "space" to skip the splash screen

N
Nastia-R 11.12.21

Vindly
The problem is that my crash is not during the cut scene, but here.

if I go across the bridge and move to the entrance, the game immediately crashes.

PS I tried to run at low settings now, nothing has changed :(

S
Sringi 11.12.21

Nastia-R
Damn with steam (I don’t know I have a gog version.

A
Agronom2013 11.12.21

There was the same problem, it was solved by checking the cache in the incentive. Only after that the hell did my armor disappear from the undwick. And Roach too.

A
Agronom2013 11.12.21

Nastia-R
There was the same problem, it was solved by checking the cache in the incentive. Only after that the hell did my armor disappear from the undwick. And Roach too.