3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21 01:55 am

List of items to restore (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Nobody found this book? Someone on the forum wrote that there was no need to rush to sell the painting at auction, but to find a book and read it.

5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 11.12.21

KeKLoL15000
In the quest "And they lived happily ever after" http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dlc/hearts_of_stone/#wiki-31711
Spoilers If you choose to leave the rose with Iris, then Olgerd needs to bring on the screen)

s
spirtney_beers 11.12.21

Gutsz
is not that painting ... I 'm talking about a painting by van Roger bought at auction, and you're talking about Sketchbook Iris.

K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21

spirtney_beers
Oh! Well, you threw this screen. And I wrote something about the glasses, Like they need to be dressed and something will happen. So where did you find this book?

s
spirtney_beers 11.12.21

a book in a kaermorkhen on the 5th floor ... glasses do not give anything, uzbagoys ... it is not clear how people play the game - everyone has the same game, everyone can go everywhere and rummage around, especially in a small DLC

K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21

spirtney_beers
I've searched pretty much everything in the base game and in the expansion I do it too. But damn it, what is the expansion book doing in Kaer Morhen ?! The add-on has nothing to do with this place, but maybe I didn’t go through much. Okay, I'll go look