3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suckxd 11.12.21 02:15 am

t4 20 + / 20 + (Diablo 2)

I can’t even understand? Where do Torchie 20+ 20+ come from? Are they also a drop from UT or what? And what is the maximum hangover ???
40 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 11.12.21

Side effect of anti-cheat enhancement.

s
suckxd 11.12.21

passed
And I thought that there was a rite of saturation in the center of the room and running around shit

A
Archon guard 11.12.21

passed
how the anti-cheat enhancement affected the torch I would like to know the explanation

p
passed 11.12.21

If you press somewhere, it will climb from somewhere. In general, all questions to the firm.

f
fork. 11.12.21

it would be high time for the administration to fix this nonsense

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

fork.
what about 25% firestorm

T
Torum. 11.12.21

kibor_g
The bottom line is that omenestration is trying to position itself as a vicious fighter with all kinds of cheating, while introducing such cheat pieces into the game. This is not by concept.

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

Torum.
yes, BUT this is a very useful thing,

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

IMHO, sticking out 20 + / 20 + is not canonical: D

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

fork., in my opinion, the reason is psychological. most admins (everywhere) are people a little out of this world. and their logic is strange. that's why they stick around like that, against the background of "pnh all, everything was necessary according to the classics." doubling Torum, shorter. )

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

Torum.
similar chitos Ono kagbe and not cheat, but this is clearly not what the developers originally intended.
In general, I understood: if I decided to play on the PG, then I have to get used to the idea that this game service is provided in the form it is and you have no guarantees of achieving any game result in one way or another.
And wigs, as I understand not will be removed because online will fall. And what, one patsyk connects to the server for 8 windows all day long, and there are more than half of the whole server like these guys; D Online rabid !!!

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
And what, one patsyk connects 8 windows to the server for days on end, and there are more than half of the whole server like these guys;
It turns out that it plays somewhere around ~ 50 zadrotov, which, in principle, is
Obsessed,
and these little ones are not a case of perversion firka?

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

kibor_g, and there was no one else. just why perversions? innovations, type. strange, only that plus stats / res, not minus. :-)

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

kibor_g
It turns out that it plays somewhere around ~ 50 nerds
50 * 8 = 400 users in statistics: D
perversion firka
No, this is for the opportunity to explore the game in a new way.

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

fork.
>> it is high time for the administration to fix this
nonsense. Fix bugs, and then everything is as planned.

T
T-fox 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Wigs will not be removed because it is not a gift, it is a punishment. I would farm runes if they fell. And so ... To have to get muddled is the only way that the admin left us.

k
kibor_g 11.12.21

Obsessed is
strange, only that plus stats / res, not minus.
well, you see, with logic, all is not lost yet :)
Rivnyanyn
some strange research

g
gpyr 11.12.21

T-Fox
eto All notoMy 4To TbI 3AgpoT!
Hopm nacikam Charsi s Akaroj nomoraut!

s
suckxd 11.12.21

As far as I understand, it's not worth writing about this directly to the administration?

T
Torum. 11.12.21

suckxd
If you want to know the explanation, why not?