3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
buzz11 11.12.21 02:15 am

how to force a character (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

how to make the character stand still ,? otherwise I press H / R, but they still run all together,
you need to press the levers in the dlc, the levers are in different places, in the main plot there was also the same garbage, but I coped there through the stump-deck,
but here is not how, this is the very first dlc, I
tried to give the command through the tactical map that each character ran and pressed the lever, it also does not work, it seems they run but do not press, maybe there should be something different?
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 11.12.21

do not be ahead of the old jambs of the Inquisition)

H
Hirok 11.12.21

What worked fine in the origin does not work in the Inquisition. Degradation is evident.

C
Celesty 11.12.21

in tactics mode, left-click twice on the place where you want to put them and they seem to be standing on it. I always did that, sometimes they didn’t obey, but what can you do, such jambs.

b
buzz11 11.12.21

hmm how to get through this place? only in this way, there may be more options.

N
Nikel2 11.12.21

buzz11
What place, in more detail, can you?

C
Caxy 11.12.21

Only in tactical mode, the satellites will stand still, as prompted above to double-click (just not the left, but the right, I don't seem to remember).

L
Lestolon 11.12.21

My characters, too, did not want to stand still, I suffered so much in the temple of the elves (where the plates had to be pressed without going through one 2 times). I give the squad the command "stop", they seem to be standing, only my inquisitor ran off a little - they rushed after me, ran over the slabs, they knocked everything down for me! I tried to place the team on different slabs - nothing came of it, as soon as I walked away and the detachment was running after me ...
In general, in half an hour it still passed! In general, ordering the detachment to stand is somehow problematic ... There were no such problems in the DAO!

C
Caxy 11.12.21

Lestolon
In the temple with the slabs, no one needs to order anything. As soon as the active character stepped on the slab, the rest froze.
Here the example with the quest in the Sacred Plain, where it is necessary to direct the statue of the archer, is more appropriate.

L
Lestolon 11.12.21

Caxy
Maybe you didn't have such problems, but I did! And only with the last platform of slabs, where you have to press the levers to open the gate with a part of the slabs! But in the Sacred Plain, I had no problems at all! I somehow got through right away ... And the characters stood where necessary!
Perhaps game bugs ...

C
Caxy 11.12.21

Lestolon
With slabs, everything is done by one character. You don't need to switch to anyone.

L
Lestolon 11.12.21

Caxy
I don't know why my squad didn't "freeze" when I walked as my character. I tried to switch between the characters, and chose another ... If this problem had not existed, I would not have written here. Perhaps only I had such a mistake, I do not argue!

C
Caxy 11.12.21

Lestolon It
means some kind of bug.