3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTX7J 11.12.21 02:15 am

Where to get hold of money in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The rune master wants a lot of money in this expansion. hence the question. Where in this addition to get hold of money so much and at once? maybe there is a way or what kind of cheat?
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 11.12.21

GTX7J
trainer, artmani, chitenzhin, cows, pearls, ng +

G
GTX7J 11.12.21

gerasader
and where to find it all?

D
Danil01 11.12.21

Work! and there will be money

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/witcher_3_wild_hunt/

i
icebear2 11.12.21

Collect mobs + weed and sell gear or exchange it in gwent with Vivaldi, that's your job, say no to freebies.

A
AlexOmen 11.12.21

Couldn't ask a more stupid question?

G
GTX7J 11.12.21

AlexOmen
is the smartest question)) when they will let you in with this rune master. not one shmon will not give so much))

i
icebear2 11.12.21

GTX7J
You still tell me about taxes, they are forced to pay. :)

K
Koresh Togliatti 11.12.21

Danil01 You are
burning)))

G
GTX7J 11.12.21

Koresh Togliatti
yeah)) first 5 pieces then 10 pieces. then for new extensions, and then for each rune 5 pieces with a trifle))) I'm not a millionaire's daughter in the game)) to unfasten so much)))

R
RGC 11.12.21

In my opinion, the easiest way is to ride a skellig on sea questions and then sell everything collected in Kaer Trolde. For example, I did 15-20 thousand in half an hour

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

Koresh Togliatti
Complete 5 quests in Velen and orders, you will have a lot of money and things to sell.

G
GTX7J 11.12.21

Scopolamine
is purely about Adon, they stuck it not in the village, not in the city. I undertook to pass it purely separately. why it was necessary to make access from level 32 is not clear. if the plot is larger by the beginning of the game. quests remained with the same difficulty level. I did not go beyond Adon's assignments and did not visit.