3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anal inquisition 11.12.21 02:15 am

Is it possible to somehow lengthen the day and night? (State of Decay)

Is it possible to somehow lengthen the day and night, not for 2 hours, but let's say for 4?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 11.12.21

No.

S
Spiritbrеаker 11.12.21

I am also interested in this question, and is there a mod that removes the night? It is too "dark" for my eyes, and except for peering at the screen, there is nothing left (I don’t want to shaman with the monitor) Answer, please, in private messages. Thanks in advance. All the best

M
Mitsu Rju 11.12.21

I tried three repacks. Only the first version was a normal night, when there was something to be seen. But was flawed in time associated with the computer (Yes, the same if you do not play during the game was okay)
Now almost all errors are absent. But the night is just a nightmare, but on my vidyuha the shadows are increased and in the room there is practically zero visibility.
Therefore, who knows, at least, how to fix the lighting in the game. For example, remove the rendering of sun glare and shadows in the game. In the settings of the game and my video card, this is not.
Maybe someone knows how to get into the INI files and dig in there ?.

G
GG4 11.12.21

Mitsu Rju
So that's why it's night, at night it should be dark and nothing is visible) Trying to remove part of the gameplay and atmosphere is somehow silly.

M
Mitsu Rju 11.12.21

GG4 I
just didn’t see my night, I would understand that your night is evening, and my darkness is pitch-black with increased brightness!