3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 11.12.21 02:19 am

Your experience of the game (Unreal 2: The Awakening)

Well, how do you like this game? Not bad in my opinion, especially in terms of graphics and gameplay. The only negative is too short. Although they promised about 25 hours of uninterrupted play, unfortunately this did not happen.
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 11.12.21

What, UNREAL2 is already out ??????? !!!!!!!!!!!
In which version did you take it (whose firm)?

R
Remix 11.12.21

1) The game is really good, but not enough.
2) Came out a long time ago, a week ago.

P
PlayGround.ru 11.12.21

I played the small version of 7wolf, but no glitches.

G
Gluk 11.12.21

The game was over, I liked it. But the plot is typical.

V
Val 11.12.21

I also passed one time at an average level without haste, in a week. Now - on a difficult one, but time is short - there is no time to pass the next level for the 2nd week: - ((. In general, I liked it - a beautiful and pleasant igruha, although it resembles more Half-Life than the past Anrils. Now, if to it ( i.e. to Unreal2) DM tournaments are attached, then `` there will be no price for it. '' In the meantime, Mona has to go through a couple of times (before the release of the next missions) - I'm completely killed by the inability to normally skip dialogues and `` especially '' video clips !!!: oh (((. Yes ... Otherwise, the game will turn out to be nothing at all - a few hours of downhole and joyful panting - that's all! It's a pity that the car only pulls 800x600 normally.
Then it will be necessary to pervert with some cheats (in case I dug a bunch with a hill), add different enemies to the katu, and for the sebe `` marines '' infantrymen - it will be in rubble.
The freshly downloaded new patch still needs to be tested - it can add fps, as in UT2003.?.

Well, the old one is all nice-e-e, turn-e-y, anril-e-e !!!

A
Akatosh 11.12.21

Since no one hears me (I am once again on the ghost forum =))) I can say boldly - the game sucks!
I didn’t know something like that from Anril !!!
Although probably just a long time ago.

T
TOMMY25 11.12.21

SUPER - GAME

T
The feanor 11.12.21

I agree, the game is super. The game has not only cool graphics and gameplay, but also the plot is present, which is nonsense for modern shooters

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.12.21

The impressions are positive. The sound, the gameplay, the graph, and the controls are all right. But the plot hovers a little, especially these rounds of the ship (where you get a mission and new guns), otherwise everything is fine.
However, the first part is better;)

T
The feanor 11.12.21

Why wander around it? I only went to the briefing

S
Stormlens 11.12.21

Let's update the topic. Good game, unrealistic graphics, plot, atmosphere and ending. After going through fire and water, a person is left alone with the main enemy. No, not with copper pipes, but with loneliness and abyss, memories and longing. Maybe he will go crazy, maybe he will go to UT under the name Xana, but he will remember everyone with whom he fought together. Life goes on, but the Atlantis crew are sorry.

N
Night hound 11.12.21

And I didn't really like it ... the first anril was better, more difficult and more atmospheric)))

t
totktonada 11.12.21

horror, IMHO.
disgustingly slow movement, it only made sense to walk with dodges, a disgusting plot, ugly characters and only two beautiful levels.
PS
In the first anril I played later than the second, it defies comparison, like heaven and earth, the first is utterly higher.

s
sn260591 11.12.21

In fact, this game is an attempt to make money on the brand ... And I remember that I still wanted to download it recently. And then I didn't find out that there was not a damn thing left of old Anril (which I played six months ago). They poured all sorts of crap, and even then it was clumsy.

But the first Unreal really rules !!! It is a pity that the third part will not be - Epiki, apparently, scored on him ten years ago ... :(

A
AL0222 11.12.21

An ordinary, quite high-quality one-time game. I passed it for the first time sometime in 2004. Now I passed a couple of missions and erased it. I thought maybe I was prejudiced against her earlier (looking back at the first one). No, everything is the same. NOT THAT. You could call it whatever you like differently (which would be more correct), but NOT Unreal.

J
Jet ranger 11.12.21

Unreal 2 is a very controversial game! A month and a half ago I downloaded it, impressed by the screenshots on gaming sites - impressive alien landscapes, spectacular design of structures ...

Well, what can I say? The game is very good, but something pretty spoiled. The most noticeable fly in the ointment is the very slow running of the protagonist. The music is often just awful and in some places it doesn't even match the general atmosphere of the levels. And also the Russian voice acting is disgusting. And everything else is wonderful! I especially liked the weapons, there are a lot of them in U2 and they are extremely diverse. And, interestingly, useless barrels - one or two and out of hand, almost all guns are highly effective, especially since they all have two firing modes ... Beauty!

By the way, I manually eliminated the above drawbacks, otherwise U2 would have become a one-time game for me. Replaced the files in the Dialogs folder with those in the Backups folder, and voila! - the characters speak English. I speed up the run by one and a half times with the help of a cheat (you can also use Unreal2.ini, but this only gives a temporary effect, until the first loading of a new location). And music tracks you don't like can simply be deleted from the Music folder. Of course, it would be better to replace them with some beautiful tracks, but only the music files in U2 are ".con", not ".ogg".

That's how I am, Mr. Skillful Pens. U2 was ambiguous, U2 became good.
PS: Probably no one except me bothers with such manual adjustment of the game. :) But what is the result! :)

J
Jet ranger 11.12.21

By the way, when Unreal 2 ends and the credits go to the music, it feels like the movie has just been watched.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.12.21

nobody except me bothers with such manual adjustment of the game. :)
I didn’t bother, because I didn’t download the wretched Russifiers. I always play in English.
By the way, a bad translation of the game is not a minus of the game. This is a minus for those who translated it. And if the translation distorts the impression of the game, but it is worth removing the gallop translation.

C
Crashman 11.12.21

super game, with excellent graphics and gameplay,

A
Alex side 11.12.21

Crashman
I agree, great game