3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 11.12.21 02:19 am

Alliance campaign 4 bug (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Help campaign 4 for the Alliance: The enemy is destroyed, his capital is captured, there is a flabby town in the upper right, so the problem is that I am attacking him, there is a dead hero with a couple of units, I win and he appears again. So endlessly, help me solve the problem I'm playing pirate.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daria Corso 11.12.21

About the same problem in the same place, all the heroes of the enemy were destroyed, this stupid city was left alone, but it is impossible to attack it, because they say that let the army block it, in fact there are no armies.
yupley license.
upd. one more problem restarted the map twice, the last mission for the orcs, in the dungeon Rome should have a boat on which she gets to the second fort, the boat stands the devil where on the rocks the mission does not work out, how to fix it?

s
sobrichee 11.12.21

This is for the mission about interaction, Imani must activate the lever, it is at the bottom where the fort is guarded by the titans. And by the way, take a closer look at the place where the boat is after the water rises - the whirlpool is very imperceptible.

D
Daria Corso 11.12.21

sobrichee
thanks! and how to fix the city found?

s
sobrichee 11.12.21

Repair the city? remind me pliz che out of town like this ...

D
Daria Corso 11.12.21

from the question in the first post)

s
sobrichee 11.12.21

Honestly - I did not find a solution, so I loaded the save, activated the win cheat and continued to go through other campaigns.

k
killerbot 11.12.21

Well, I also had a problem city in the last few days. I just stood there for a couple of moves and the army appeared