3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlgeRey 11.12.21 02:19 am

Silver Sword (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What's the strongest console-summoned silver sword in the game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

Kirill Krysanov The
characteristics of all swords, except for the set ones, are tied to the character's level, that is, the same sword caused by the console at different levels will have different damage. Thus, there is simply no particular strongest sword in the game.

M
Maniac-x 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
You are partly right, but in terms of characteristics such as "Chance of an instant kill on the first hit", "Power of ignorance", "Unbalance", "Health regeneration when dealing damage", etc. swords are all different.

G

Maniac-X
Optional stats, indeed all swords are different, but the percentage of these bonuses depends on some kind of terrible randomness, that is, they are not always the same for the same sword. Especially before taking the relic sword, save it. Loaded 10 times and each time the characteristics were different.

D
Dimkinpark 11.12.21

If we put aside the swords of the school of witchers, then most likely those that are more expensive. The most expensive is in the range of 1500-1700.

G

Dimkinpark
The cost of the sword also depends on the level of the GG.

D
Dimkinpark 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Even if this sword is 5 levels less, it will not lose its effectiveness.

G

Dimkinpark
Of course. I'm already at level 49 and the sword is still valid. An already found sword does not change its characteristics. But if I found this sword when I was, for example, at level 30, then it would have much lower stats.