3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don_Bomboleon 11.12.21 02:19 am

Tactical Disaster (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good day everyone!
SUDDENLY, satellites stopped using skills, stupidly auto-attack. I'll tell you AI tactics on and all skills are allowed. I tried to disable skills with a wedge, but it didn't help. But the most interesting thing is that everyone uses one skill at a time: war-defense, magician - hangs up the shield, robber - down and this is where the variety of skills of my companions ends.
PS Answers like control manually - do not roll.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

I know, there were problems with the last patch that during the fight the satellites just stood still,

maybe this is also a bug

T
TimKar 11.12.21

Manual control type xD

D
Don_Bomboleon 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_
Do not stand stupidly, run auto-attack .... this is after closing the gap in the shelter.

D
Don_Bomboleon 11.12.21

Genom94 The garbage was
FROZEN, not for nothing a sub-zero on the avatar.

C
Caxy 11.12.21

Today I noticed the same nonsense. The magician has a barrier, the warrior casts something with defense, and the robber - poisoning (no inviz). Although half an hour ago I remember exactly all the skills used by xD. The problem appeared on Stormshore. There was no time to test, but a temporary problem is possible. And in tactics he set all satellites to 0% of the mana reserve, now he set 50% by default. I'll check it out in the evening.
Nikotinoz_
This bug hasn't gone anywhere. The satellites both suddenly freeze in place, and freeze. Feels like even more often than before.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Caxy
tried to reinstall?
lick or pirate?

C
Caxy 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_
license. Recently I just downloaded and reinstalled the game again. As I say, I played calmly, moved to Stormshore and I see this. And I drew attention to this glitch only because I read this topic the day before. All companions with full mana, all skills are available, but they do not cast anything. It is necessary to run more in the game, while there is no way to do it.

C
Caxy 11.12.21

Everything worked. Some kind of temporary glitch. Came home from work, turned it on - everything is fine.