3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MY4EHNK 11.12.21 02:19 am

Interested in the appearance of the protagonist (SOMA)

Spoiler
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
burn the console 11.12.21

MY4EHNK
So is he a robot? (I haven't played yet)

M
MY4EHNK 11.12.21

Spoiler

M
MY4EHNK 11.12.21

burn the console
Soryan didn’t think they would look so quickly. (I wanted to edit)

M
MY4EHNK 11.12.21

Those who went to sea can watch.

b
burn the console 11.12.21

MY4EHNK
So I'm not for a spoiler, but really asking is this miracle robot?

N
Nemesis 11.12.21

burn consoles

Hide your questions under the spoiler. Don't you see that you can understand what is in the picture from them?

And by the way, further along the plot there will be a scene where everyone can consider themselves from all sides. And make the hard choice ...

V
Veligor dark 11.12.21

straight terminator in a spacesuit) although something like Isaac reminds of Dead Space

Q
Quantum89 11.12.21

Personally, he reminds me of a certain assassin sniper from Kilzone

q
qurus 11.12.21

In this beautiful game, there are probably no living people at all according to the plot, well, I have not yet met.

g
groovy3763 11.12.21

Hmm, this unfortunate soul wandering from one electronic body to another ..

T
TenaX3000 11.12.21

qurus Spoiler
Almost at the very beginning, at the shuttle station before going to the lambda, we meet a live Amy. You can even talk to her. But, in order to go further, you have to kill her (. Well, and then on Teta, on those floors where you need to reboot the router, also strange half-dead bodies half absorbed by the WAU

F
FalriX 11.12.21

qurus
A very angry spoiler. At one's own risk. If you do not want to burn the plot, then do not open it.
Spoiler Yes, towards the end of the game. The only one.

q
qurus 11.12.21

Developers managed to make such a robot. with red eyes, that I frankly feel sorry for him, especially after when we see him in a chair on a plot with a choice, why are they like that?

S
SkyraX 11.12.21

I saw this robot even earlier in one of the shocks, you can go to the mirror and look, and what is affected by the variance of answers in polls on computers?

T
TenaX3000 11.12.21

SkyraX
No matter what. The ending in the game seems to be one (.

I
I
P
Pip boy 11.12.21

Spoiler Is there a little light on the Simon man (well, in the second spacesuit)?