3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noren_Red_ON 11.12.21 02:19 am

How to do it right? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, it's such a thing .. Right now I bought it for Dls .. But the Witcher (Wild Hunt) I took it off my computer .. All the saves have fallen .. And I don't want to go through again yet .. If I install it again .. Put the Dls .. Cheerie gear with whom I was, not what will not happen? Or will they just not let their hearts go to DLS?)) .. Thank you ..
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 11.12.21

Mikhail Akhmedov
No need to cheat! You can just start this quest with the main me. The computer itself will raise you to the required level.

M
MKUltra 11.12.21

Download other people's saves and set yourself.

N
Noren_Red_ON 11.12.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
Can I scatter the skills myself? Or will they be scattered there themselves?

D
Dimkinpark 11.12.21

Mikhail Akhmedov
You can play the DLC separately from the game, you will have level 35, the character will be deflotted, plus 2 potions to reset skills. The gear will be deflated, as at the beginning of the game.

N
Noren_Red_ON 11.12.21

Dimkinpark
Trouble and gear where to get ((

D
Dimkinpark 11.12.21

Mikhail Akhmedov
Well, the gear will be level 30, which is quite suitable for the DLC, I ran the entire DLC in the deflot, since the things of the snake school are level 39.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 11.12.21

Mikhail Akhmedov
has already answered you: you will have a skill reset potion. And gear ... well, if you want, add it through the console ..., but generally run in default - it's beautiful =)