3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mi1ano 11.12.21 02:25 am

Quests (Black Desert)

The question arose, is it necessary to complete all available quests? Are there any real benefits from them? I just came to the second city and there were already a bunch of them. Further I suspect there will be even more.
Another question, is there any profit from the game together? And then I heard that the exp when farming is divided into two.
And last. If you go somewhere on a horse and leave her there, will she stay there until I take her to the stable?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellraiser 11.12.21

I can only answer the first and second questions: You need to complete everything, but it is not necessary to do it, there are other quests that are available at a certain level of the character. There is a benefit, the more difficult the quest, the better the reward for the successful completion of the task. You can also switch between quests, as in all RPGs

t
todor7 11.12.21

mi1ano
do all available quests have to be completed? Yes, and it's better to do everything in a row if you want to receive bonuses at a high level) but you can go through the square as soon as you like
Another question, is there any profit from the game together? in a party it is also more fun if it is in tsk) and there really is less experience
If you go somewhere on a horse and leave her there, will she stay there until I take her to the stable? You can't throw a horse! otherwise you will need to go back for her

t
todor7 11.12.21

many say that the horse is bullshit and it runs slowly, but this is from ignorance)) you need to swing it, ride it, and so on, then it will not be really fast

m
mi1ano 11.12.21

todor7
Everything is clear. How many major cities are there in the game? There really will be a darkness of quests further, it seems to me?
And besides fun, there is no benefit from playing with a friend?

N
Nehalim 11.12.21

mi1ano
And what benefit do you expect from "playing with a friend"?

S
Sprintin 11.12.21

todor7
Well, I did return the horse in the stable! and then he called in this stable from which he made a return.
about pumping a horse) well, if you run on foot, your endurance swings) in the end you run like a horse!
and as far as I remember that in WWII that in la 2 in the party ekspa is divided! and in all MMO RPGs like!

y
yopteg 11.12.21

well, everything is logical. you farm 2 times faster

t
todor7 11.12.21

Sprintin
endurance is pumped for pvp and not for running) try to overtake a horse in real life here and there

t
todor7 11.12.21

mi1ano largest
cities only one so far the game came out current)

m
mi1ano 11.12.21

todor7 Got it
. In general, is it possible to play in the database without the economy? Well, do all the emphasis on PVE and PVP, so that you almost don't need to deal with the economy? Or without it in any way?

t
todor7 11.12.21

mi1ano
easily) this is not AA

m
mi1ano 11.12.21

todor7
This is encouraging. We need to look for some guides on pumping a Persian without an economy