3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Industrial industry 11.12.21 02:25 am

China (Fallout: New Vegas)

After all, not only America has suffered from atomic explosions.
Would you like to play in post-apocalyptic China?
54 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 11.12.21

I would love to.

U
Undertaker Engineer 11.12.21

I would really like to too! Only without the Xin Xuxia emperors or something like this: D

D
D.Artist 11.12.21

never!
although ... I've always loved killing fucking commies =)

X
Xandee 11.12.21

On the one hand it would be interesting, but on the other ... I had one Chinese RPG, the name I don’t remember now, something so fantasy in the NWN style. Even if there was a completely normal Russification, it was impossible to play it - all the characters had Chinese names that were simply impossible to remember.

B
BeerMan 11.12.21

Hmm, yes, it would be interesting.

V
Viral 11.12.21

It would be just great! Blow up Chimera tanks, kill invisible special forces, and, of course, develop the abilities of "Chun Xuan's heavenly wings", and "Large scales from the priests of the red dragon"))) Music of course should be with the sounds of Morinhura and Shakuhachi ... well, style is style, and China China! )))

But seriously, I would love to play fall china.

U
Uroboros 125 11.12.21

Better somewhere in Central Asia :)

V
Viral 11.12.21

Resident XXX, how average? ))) I suggest Fallout NV: Vietnam! )))))

D
D.Artist 11.12.21

Xandee
Jade Empire?
A good game in the style of bio-creatures, and if this is what
you played, then the Chinese did not do it at all.

I
Industrial industry 11.12.21

Xandee
So that game was made by the Chinese, and this is just a game action in China. Names can be abbreviated.

Better somewhere in Central Asia :) The
USA fought with China.

G
Gaytama 11.12.21

Ha I already present the game!
-Hun Vsun! Run here!
-Yes, my Yellow Lord!
-Go kill the American ghouls.
-Yes, my Lord!
-Take 1000 peasants and shower ghouls with bast shoes. For this you will receive half a kilo of lynx.
-Holosho my Lord, the Radiant Son of Heaven will be performed.
And so the whole game

X
Xandee 11.12.21

D.Artist
No, it was Prince of Qin. A killer thing. Whether she was made in China or not, she was not interested.

O
Olly-alpha 11.12.21

Hmm ... comrades. Some. =) You have a low opinion of China.

D
D.Artist 11.12.21

Well, as if the developers themselves hint;)
And in general, why should we have a very high opinion of the Chinese?
People are like people ... only small yellow and narrow-eyed =)

O
Olly-alpha 11.12.21

Developers are assholes altogether They omitted China, forgot about Russia, destroyed America, turning its government into a gang of fascists ... I want Fallout: China, at least in the form of an add-on.

V
Viral 11.12.21

Yes, this is not an addon, but a whole separate part to do. Only in terms of technology, the Chinese have more ... and maybe even better. I would gladly rummage through the Chinese computers in the game in order to find out the version of the war on their part. I would wander around the abandoned temples, where a new philosophical culture of the post-nuclear world would already be born. In general, the topic for thought is vast, but not everyone has an adequate attitude to China. Therefore, the project will be dubious and it will not dare to do so.

O
Olly-alpha 11.12.21

Yeah ... First, they taught Foul fans to quietly hate China for a few parts, and then - here you go, play. =) It would be a very risky move, I don't think they will decide. Although the grandmother would have beaten off for sure.

T
Threat to Society 11.12.21

Xandee

On the one hand it would be interesting, but on the other ... I had one Chinese RPG, the name I don’t remember now, something so fantasy in the NWN style. Even if there was a completely normal Russification, it was impossible to play it - all the characters had Chinese names that were simply impossible to remember.

I don't know, I played Jade Empire - quite normal. And there it was quite possible to meet some Sun XuRn. True, they did not say where Sun was. Probably a quest flaw. One woman was generally called H u i. And nothing, it was played normally.

A
AoiUmi 11.12.21

Those who played Fallout 2 remember that there is a city of San Francisco inhabited by the descendants of the crew of a Chinese submarine. Tolerance for harsh living conditions gave these people a great advantage in the post-nuclear world. As a result, they have seen rapid growth in all areas of activity. The US government miscalculated its plans to end China.
The city is coastal and they have a very developed fishing, they are the main supplier of fish in the west, the emperor Shi is at the head of the city, and of course the city cannot do without warring masters of oriental martial arts.

N
New user 11.12.21

I would play in Russia, but in China .. I have enough pw with its unpronounceable names of things and non-words