3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cerber939 11.12.21 02:25 am

Quest - Over the seven seas ... or I'm dull or a bug ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

According to the quest, you need to come to the village of Ursten and find out about the fate of the ship ... when I came to this village I met a strange stranger who asked about a certain woman ... I gave him the answer that I did not know such a person, after which this person from the village disappeared. .. The quest mark indicates the bay and the area around it - I climbed everything and swam - with and without witcher instinct - I never found anything or anyone promoting the quest ... I don’t know what to do - please tell me what or who is needed find by this quest? ..
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

cerber939
We need to find and examine three crashed ships.

B
Baxa12 11.12.21

on the other side of the lake, a destroyed ship, find it, then to the top you will meet a woman running into a cave that is not nearby and you will have a choice to give her to that incomprehensible man or help her, I helped her and after the quest, a half-day ship appeared over the cave not far from the village

c
cerber939 11.12.21

Thank you all very much ... found, completed, closed the quest ... thank God not a bug ...) Damn, the remains of this ship lie outside the zone indicating the location of the quest - I swam there several times and did not notice anything before that. ..