3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 11.12.21 02:26 am

How to get there? (Dark Souls 2)

How to get there?
I play the game for the 5th time, but I never got there

12 Comments
Sort by:
30kirill 11.12.21

just jump, maybe not the first time, but it's real !!!!!!

m
moblin 11.12.21

Take off your gear to make it easier and jump over

S
SemyStall 11.12.21

Dress up a butterfly costume. He has a slightly higher jump height.

G
Gold-man 11.12.21

Jump focusing on the left wall. There is a small ledge that is a little closer.

M
Miller_spb 11.12.21

ordinary jump

t
tatunserg 11.12.21

and I was afraid to jump .. I look at the distance is unreal .. by the way, I did not find a butterfly costume in the new edition, I have no idea, and for some reason the dude who sold bosses' clothes in majula does not update the goods, the whole game is the same ..

M
Misha gotko 11.12.21

Buy from him for 10,000 souls or I don't remember anymore and update and the butterfly set will appear

M
Misha gotko 11.12.21

Sorry for off topic but how to create a topic like eta

A
AT_Sagor 11.12.21

tatun
Butterfly Set will be on sale starting from NG + or ignite, and the shield in the chest above the merchant (NG ++ or two ignites).

M
Misha gotko 11.12.21

I simply told him not to burn anything with him NG + 3

t
tatunserg 11.12.21

Thank you all for your help. By the way, who understands critical damage (so as not to create a new topic)?
There is a pumped healthy sword with 320 damage, I stab in the back - 700 damage, approximately. There is a completely unpowered thief's knife with 60 damage, I do backstab damage a little more than 1000 ...

G
Gold-man 11.12.21

tatun
Well, the crits of daggers are higher than that of conventional weapons. In the sense of the above modifier. In fact, the damage from the UGS, say, will be much greater.
And 1000 .. well, maybe for mobs. In PVP above 900, even the best shadow dagger cannot be knocked out now. Nerfed.