3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oaoaoaoa 11.12.21 02:26 am

Truck suspension. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The crux of the problem is this: when you attach a trailer to a truck, the front axle lowers a lot, while it would be more logical if the rear of the truck lowered a little. Okay, if it doesn't look very good, but there is one unpleasant moment that when braking, the car nods.
Well, is it possible to somehow fix this and disable this "muzzle lowering"?
Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOBAHICH 11.12.21

Big-Russian-Bear
you most likely have a physics mod, this happens when you take heavy loads, and in life, for this there are different axles, 6 * 4 four-wheel drive, but the best of all is a lifting axle, even better 8 * 4, and on the 4 * 2 axis it will.

o
oaoaoaoa 11.12.21

BOBAHICH
Yes, I have a physics mod. You just need to find out what value you need to change in the sii file for this axis, so I ask, maybe someone knows.

d
danilkamaster 11.12.21

BOBAHICH
well, it's clear that the load is heavy. But why is the muzzle squatting and not the butt?

B
BOBAHICH 11.12.21

danilkamaster
because when you catch a heavy load, it raises the rear axles, and falls in front of the machine.

B
Brigadier_87 11.12.21

I have a mod for physics of the latest versions and with a heavy load chain, the front axle rises, as a result of which turns are difficult to pass, but here the 6 2 4 axle helps (the rear additional turns), and the KAMAZ wheels still affect ..

d
danilkamaster 11.12.21

BOBAHICH
emm I really don’t understand how so ?? if you put a load on the truck, will it crush it like that? and therefore the back of the truck so?
and if you attach a heavier trailer to the tractor, then it will simply press down on its rear, in theory, but will not pull the top in any way! this is contrary to the laws of physics !!

B
BOBAHICH 11.12.21

danilkamaster
look, let's say I have a lifting axle in my life, if there were 4 * 2, I hook a trawl with a cathopeller, the bulldozer stands on the trawl itself, even closer to the rear edge, and no matter how over the tractor and its rear axle, the bulldozer presses on the trailer axle, I drive up and cling, after which I remove the trailer supports, the bulldozer presses on the trailer, the trailer sinks and raises the rear axle, the front axle sinks automatically, I don't know how else to explain it))) you need to see it)) come and show it)))

d
danilkamaster 11.12.21

BOBAHICH is
understandable. BUT if this is a wagon stuffed with a stuck, then the load in it presses evenly or a trailer with coal as on the skins above, then in this case, how?

B
BOBAHICH 11.12.21

danilkamaster
the same principle, look at what area of ​​the load goes to the rear axle and what area on the trailer axle, anyway there is more area and weight on the trailer axle, also take into account that this is a game and they drew a 16t trailer, for example, and set the weight to 25 or 22t.

d
danilkamaster 11.12.21

BOBAHICH
Got it thanks.