3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shipa45 11.12.21 02:26 am

Strange FPS Phenomenon (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Strange thing, brothers. At the minimum settings I have 25 fps on ultras 17, that is, the difference is essentially 8-10 fps? is that even possible? Core i5 2320 8Gb ram Gforce gtx 550 ti 1gb
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Shimanski 11.12.21

I have at a minimum of 55 and on ultra without hair and a range at high 40-45 so the difference is not very big. I5 4560 gtx 660 ti 8 gb ram

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

Shipa45
is, the only options that eat FPS are vegetation range and nvidia hair

A
Andrey Repnev 11.12.21

Revenge the suspicion that this new feature with wool and hair is a fake. After all, they promised a cool goraph with wool and hair as in reality and at the same time without load or minimal load on the card? Wasn't that so in their presentation?
Correct if I'm wrong. And now it turns out that this technology, in principle, is not about anything. Just a program code that will work the same on AMD, then on nVideo

30second 11.12.21

Shipa45
I also have such a game at a minimum of 15 fps and on an ultra of 8-10 fps 1280x720 geforce GT 630 2 GB 4 gig of RAM and AMD A8 - 5500 3.20 GHz 4 cores

A
Alexander Shimanski 11.12.21

Of course, the overall picture with grass and trees is very beautiful, especially their interaction with the wind, but damn, the range of vegetation drawing here is where the emphasis on the video card is, I consider a game. In this situation, the city should generally have over +100500 fps, but this is not observed. As for me, there is something like a turning age in the gaming industry. Hurry to shake around next gen to settle down. And then they yell next gene, when the new consoles for those equipment, in principle, are already outdated. With such a makar, they will have to make new ones in a year .... IMHO do not judge my opinion strictly.