3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Menshchikov 11.12.21 02:40 am

Heart of stone - Shani. Spoilers (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who got what kind of ending? What did I do wrong and why did she finally leave for another front from Ochsenfurt? Is there any way I can leave her?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fima51 11.12.21

I have such a question, there are no mods, but after the bed scene on the lake, all the Herald found himself without primary sexual characteristics, like a doll)))))

S
Spyroke 11.12.21

Ivan Menshchikov
Same. How else ? The doctor's duty calls, and so he leaves. She needs a husband, so there is no way with the witcher. Perhaps, if after the main plot the witcher did not stay with either Triss or Yennefer, it may be possible to somehow turn a wedding with Shani or something like that. (at the time of the passage, according to the plot, I stayed with Triss)

A
Aleksandr1398 11.12.21

Fima51,
how did you look at it?) Geralt's model is like this from the very beginning. All scenes avoid the "desired" angle.

S
Sringi 11.12.21

Spyroke
Hardly, the developers have already said that only Triss or Yennefer can present in Geralt's heart, and they noticed it just when they said that you would meet Shani, as if there would only be an easy affair and everything, there would be no romance with her under any circumstances.

S
Sringi 11.12.21

Ivan Menshchikov
And about the fact that she went to the front, she didn’t seem to have gone anywhere) well, I have to enter, but she said that she would kind of dump, well, in fact, even after the final remarks, she sits at home by the chest and, like, collects something, or as if something is waiting for Geralt to look at her more than once) and asked for something =)

I
Ivan Menshchikov 11.12.21

Sringi
I wonder what they will do with the love line in the last add-on.

v
vanrem 11.12.21

Ivan Menshchikov
but nothing. The two add-ons announced for the third part have nothing to do with the main plot and float in parallel.
Maybe they'll bring another w ... ahem ... Geralt's girlfriend for one night (the same Fringilyu). And more, in principle, is not necessary.

I
Ivan Menshchikov 11.12.21

W.ill
And it will be very good that way. Moreover, it seems like 20 hours of the plot is promised, there must be at least some kind of entertainment in the female company: D