3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
this isnt weed 11.12.21 02:40 am

Post-patch bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After patch 1.10 there was such a problem, help me what to do?

10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 11.12.21

This is not a bug, this is a new character. Hair is calling

V
Vladislav128 11.12.21

In fact, there were bugs after the patch of dofig:
1) All horses lost their tails
2) In many places where you need to go through the task, you fall through the textures through the floor (I had it in the camp with Roche and in the Haunted House quest)
3) some Persians lost wardrobe items (Dandelion, for example, lost a scarf or had a hundred there). Instead, everything is transparent there
4) I can't, damn it, get into any boat, I just climb in, fall through it into the water. On the continent it is not fatal, but how to be on Skellig !?
5) Walls that can be broken with aard now only break with bombs

B
Big and fat 11.12.21

Andruxa_2015
what to do? wait for the next patch and pray that it really fixes bugs, and does not break the game.

t
this isnt weed 11.12.21

gloccc
You at least look at the mini-map. In front of me is the invisible village.

r
ri.ar2011 11.12.21

I have a similar problem, before there were no bugs at all, but now 1.10 fucked up the game

M
MEI0188 11.12.21

Try reinstalling the game and then the last patch, I personally have no problems with any patch

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

ri.ar2011
Fucked up, not fucked up, everyone has different ways, of all the bugs that players mention, only stripes in the graphics settings, for the place of words, otherwise, I have not seen anything like this ...

c
cerber939 11.12.21

Throughout the game, after all the patches, there were almost no problems, and now 1.10 came out, from which I was already turned back - half of the female letters in the settlements turned into phantoms - hairstyles, skirts, legs, boots go, and the rest is not drawn, sometimes such characters are thrown away graphic artifacts in the form of stripes on the whole screen ... and I noticed that it is female non-writings that are subject to this, with men everything is fine ... this problem spoils the atmosphere of the game and impressions terribly ... does anyone else have a similar problem? ..

t
this isnt weed 11.12.21

MEI0188
Reinstalled everything now without bugs.

p
pointbuster 11.12.21

gwent stopped working in the new add-on, has anyone had this? new maps are not displayed, in this regard, you can not play with new characters