3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miwkipl9hutku4no 11.12.21 02:40 am

Question about zakarum (Diablo 2)

There is a zak 200ed 507defa, tell me if you raise it, how much defa will be and how much str will increase. And is it worth it to apat for Smith or Hamer, or leave it as it is. And the better the socket. For an exhaustive answer I will give a ruckus Ist afk
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
VeselbIu 11.12.21

Apat nenada ... This def nah is unnecessary ... And insert xs that .. Nothing ((:

M
Miwkipl9hutku4no 11.12.21

VeselbIu you
don't know better don't write

V
VeselbIu 11.12.21

Miwkipl9hutku4no Mde ..

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

At ape there will be a random base def of the elite version + 200 units. 169-193 * 3 = 507-579. Rivers will be 142.
Hamer is better for spirit 35fkr, preferably in st, preferably 40-45 rez.
Smith, I would not apat. Strength will have to be pumped, and the benefit decreases depending on the level of the Holy Shield. With a bar, the benefits will be even less. I would use pdiamond / mind on cuts. Or ias + Jewel, if there is nowhere else to dial.

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

Smith, I would not apat
QLinkee, but I would. :-)

T
T796 11.12.21

and kakzhi + dmg to the spanking after the apa ??

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Hmm, and spirit + zak + viper + arah + magicians + mara + shoko + 2fcr rings are cheaper than std hummer without eni?

p
passed 11.12.21

In fact, there are 20 pages, which makes the ap somewhat more attractive (for a smyter).

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

QLinkee I wouldn't go to Smith. Strength will have to be pumped, and the benefit decreases depending on the level of the Holy Shield. With the bar, the benefits will be even less
Obsessed and I would. :-)
If I don't confuse anything, then he is not going to wear this Zach :), I confused the ego last night; D
Miwkipl9hutku4no
Well, if Apnesh is on 560 + Defa - then nothing but Jewela 39 + ed 14 + md don't even think about pushing there - so that you don't have to HEL later !!! ; D

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

CorvinOk
units / md bugged :(

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

QLinkee Meaning
buggy?

p
passed 11.12.21

Third-party on the incomprehensible. ;)
http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index.php/Maximum_Damage

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

passed
I understand correctly that on Skills: Zeal, WW, Frenzy - i MD i ed with Jewela will work fine? but Smith does not?

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

A little more foreign copy-paste.
Case 1: Item has innate% ED. You socket with a + Max or + Min Jewel. No bug.
Case 2: You socket an item with a% ED Jewel. Then you socket with + Max or + Min Jewel. No bug.
Case 3: Item has innate + Max. You socket with a +% ED Jewel. The% ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.
Case 4: Item has innate + Min. You socket with a +% ED Jewel. The% ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.
Case 5: You socket item with a + Max Jewel, then you socket with a +% ED Jewel. The% ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.
Case 6: You socket item with a + Min Jewel, then you socket with a +% ED Jewel. The% ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.
Case 7: You socket an item with a% ED / Max Jewel. The% ED only applies to minimum, not maximum.
Case 8: You socket an item with a% ED / Min Jewel. The% ED only applies to maximum, not minimum.
Case 9: You socket an item with a% ED / Min / Max Jewel. The% ED applies to neither.

On the other hand, now a firm may come in here and say that we are writing nonsense (and I'm not talking about the fact that I was too lazy to translate the list above into Russian). Then it will be possible to conclude that everything is ok on pg. Otherwise, everything works as intended, because if it were a bug, it would be fixed.

p
passed 11.12.21

CorvinOk
It's not about skill (although with melee and ranged attacks the djuelas are bugged differently). It's just that ED doesn't. In short, stick THIS only into the weapon. =)

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

QLinkee, and cases 5 to 9 are, apparently, "in any subject"? well, if "your ed" is not mentioning egg.

to say that we are writing nonsense
so long as not to squint everything.

Maximum Damage adds to maximum weapon damage after any weapon Enhanced Damage
It does not affect displayed weapon damage has
passed, I alone consider it a speck? :-) well, not information, but a fact (if it's a fact!: D)

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Obsessed
>> and cases 5 to 9 are, apparently, "in any subject"? well, if "your ed" is not mentioning egg.
This is all for non-weapons.

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

QLinkee, how then bonuses from the jewels of the zakorelliruyuyets with ed on Biggin's Bonnet? ; D
PS I haven’t looked at the vidos yet - I couldn’t be at work, but here .. I don’t want to. : D

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Obsessed
Probably before that I misunderstood the question. With biggin's bonnet 1 or 7-9.

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

QLinkee, thank you Teacher! :-)
<: D