3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cyklon-31 11.12.21 02:40 am

Ending (Mad Max)

Who knows Max has one or more endings?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 11.12.21

cyklon-31
one

-
-Raixs- 11.12.21

The ending was well done. Max valued his car more than a woman with a child, more than a Masterpiece with a loyal and obedient mechanic. In many ways, the plot echoes the first part of the film, where Max took revenge, having lost everything.

C
CEMENTATOR 11.12.21

Yes, the ending is certainly cruel, like the first film.

c
cyklon-31 11.12.21

and then nafik to improve the fortresses with a crowbar, the rest is clear, but this is nonsense 3000 to the wind

k
kriptonec 11.12.21

cyklon-31
game costs 895 rubles bro

A
Andrey Lemeshev 11.12.21

kriptonec
In the game there are improvements for fortresses for scrap, it costs 3000, but it has no effect. He's talking about it.

Y
Youxyxol 11.12.21

Andrey Lemeshev
Well, as it does not give an effect, the fortress improves, for example, huts are built at the jit, drawings on the walls appear at the belly cutter, etc.
Plus a cutscene, "fortress improved".

k
kriptonec 11.12.21

Andrey Lemeshev
I assumed that he was talking about it :-D

T
TanLas 11.12.21

Yes, the ending is somehow not very, stupid. Nadezhda stayed in Gaztown, where she got stuck several times already, and everything ended naturally for her. The final ram is also complete stupidity, it was difficult to plant chtoli from the thunderbolt. And the Tinsman could be persuaded or something. And the fact that all your actions during the game do not affect anything a little disappointing. They could have done so that when the areas were completely cleared and the fortresses were improved, Chelem, due to the resistance of the locals, did not have time to get to Nadezhda before Max.

F
FixControl 11.12.21

cyklon-31
It is better to lay at the very end, when all the achievements have been collected, the scrap is gone and it remains only to lay it in the fortress, you will just get the last 4 achievements.

R
Reddington1371 11.12.21

Sad ending. I also wanted to believe that there is more than one ending, but alas (