3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21 02:40 am

Not starting (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the game, everything was fine. Started ng + passed less than half, and stopped running! in the process of 3 seconds will hang up and shut down. Prirata. Viduha AMD, tried to roll back the driver, reinstall, remove all mods and the console, it did not help! what other options are there? Help me please!!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Have you tried reinstalling the game? ... (=

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

did not help. just reinstalled!

M
Metalist1925 11.12.21

try to start from scratch on new saves.

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

Metalist1925
Didn't help

M
Metalist1925 11.12.21

Burmatov Pavel
if you are a pirate, swing another repack.

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

Tried it, everything is the same

S
Spiny 11.12.21

Let me guess which one you haven't tried. You have not tried to buy the game :)

g
get_grow 11.12.21

When you crash when you start the game and some errors appear next to the launch file, a log appears there, in principle, it is more or less possible to understand what is wrong.

z
zagruzon 11.12.21

Spiny
on litsuha was the same crap, it just stupidly did not start even directly through the setup. somehow managed to run through nvidia

B
Burmatov Pavel 11.12.21

I noticed that when the witcher starts, werfault.exe is also launched.
It interferes with many when launching applications, but they turned it off through the service, for some reason I do not have it there. I haven't found a solution on the Internet yet

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.21

NG + at 1.08 should be

V
Vovashkin 11.12.21

At startup, an error pops up: "GPU does not meet minimal requirements. Support for Direct 11 is required." What is the problem, who will tell you?

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Vovashkin
What is the problem, who will tell you?

The English do not know how, or what? ... your video card does not meet the minimum requirements ... Need support for DirectX 11 ... (=

If, however, your video card itself is quite ok, not old stuff, then try reinstalling the driver, or manually in the settings of the Nvidia control panel, in the management of 3D parameters, specifically specify your video card for the Witcher ... perhaps, if there is a built-in one, then the game sees only it ... (=

C
Cyril Rimsky 11.12.21

Burmatov Pavel
Download and install this: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=30679
I have a 64-bit system, I installed a version for it. Before installing, I removed all old versions of these things. It helped.