3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexDenton 14.11.19 04:34 am

Tournament (mission Jan Ptacek) (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good day! :)
The scenario is as follows: after bathing by Jan Placecom I took the mission of Tournament and has agreed to be the fighter of the pan. Tried several times to go through the tournament, but in vain! Peter strong, an infection! Decided that I will take this mission later, but went to Thalberg to clean up the forest from Polovtsian (at the same time and swing force/combat), but arriving in the city, found himself enrolled in the tournament. Of course, I didn't do it and the Herald is not addressed. Cleaning the camp of the Polovtsy near Tillberga and rested, the mission of Tournament was enrolled in the failed and canceled, and the magazine hangs only mission where I have to report about the tournament pan Jan.
So the question is: this mission ruined me forever? It would be a pity if so stupid ruined the opportunity to participate in the tournament and level up with the soldiers! :(
PS Ptacek never been a report about the tournament.
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 14.11.19

AlexDenton
a tournament with Petro, a ninth? Held five tournaments, and the sixth did not - were taken from robbers necklace for Jan Ptacek. Now also interested in whether all the nine prizes I will receive, or one tournament, I lost.

A
AlexDenton 14.11.19

Skard
Hmm.. I'm in tournaments have not participated, and Peter in the mission of Yana put it in the third fight against Indro.
So to your question I have no answer.

A
AlexDenton 14.11.19

Suddenly someone will be useful in the future: even if you miss, for any reason, the tournament, the mission of Ptacek will not be defeated! he just scold you and tell you to prepare for the next tournament.
the second time I was able to overcome the Black Peter and the mission I was credited made. After Gerold said to wait a couple of days until the next tournament, if I suddenly want to participate again. And I think so on to infinity :) so, even if there is a desire to collect the entire set of armor and skip one of the tournaments, there is nothing the man is not going to happen and it will be possible next time to try their luck!