3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
catsize 11.12.21 02:51 am

Sharing our impressions of the game (Sacred Citadel)

Actually, the name of the topic speaks for itself. Played, share your impressions ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
w
wik 11.12.21

if you like old arcades with new graphics, that's it. the controls are a little awkward. only the keyboard. the mouse cannot be exposed. Sacred 3 is not bad for a warm-up game.

F
Fantom88 11.12.21

Well, the disadvantages are there is no joystick setting so that 1 to play on it and the resolution is 1920 * 1080 and so the Golden Ax itself in the new cover

K
Kirvis 11.12.21

Quite a logical question: what is a cooperative? And through what, by the way, to launch it?

P
Pirozhok-san 11.12.21

I like it, I decided to play as a witch ... cool dodges))

F
Ferz777 11.12.21

I liked the game, the graphics, the choice of heroes, each is unique in its own way, pumping, different weapons.
I'm wondering if the attack is done to the maximum, at the last stages with already good weapons he quickly takes out all sorts of bigwigs and ringleaders, or does it still take a long life line? Maybe the energy still needs to be modernized?

o
opv88 11.12.21

Overall impression: I liked the game. As a fan of classic 2D beat'm'up (Golden Ax, Streets of Rage (Bare Knuckle) ...) I think it's a great game.
Pros:
1) Classics of the genre
2) Simple, convenient control of the XBOX-compatible gamepad.
3) The ability to ride the animals, like in the Golden Ax.
4) Some semblance of RPG elements: pumping 4 skills, selection of weapons and armor dropped from monsters (though, in fact, differing in one parameter), a village with several NPCs (bets on the fact that you will pass the level without death or for time - by the way, an interesting idea)
5) The presence of a combo. Combos are unlocked as the game progresses, which is the right thing to do. At least they don't let you get bored.
6) You can't think of a better beer with your friends. The game is simple and not confused. Previously, Streets of Rage Remake was collected and passed all the time, I think we will digress for a while on Sacred Citadel :)

Cons:
1) Unfortunately, short. 4 acts of 5 levels each. In general, the passage is designed for 4 hours (one hour per act, apparently).
2) Actively steal ideas from other games. The golden ax is clearly visible in dragons that you can ride, in music (who did not recognize the Golden Ax melody at 4:20, a bear danced on his ears). Some giant bosses reminded GodOfWar: we also first hit the limbs, then we finish off the boss himself, and so on. Good or bad - I don't know, but somehow ... ugly.
3) Still, the gameplay is a bit monotonous. Although as fun in the company is ideal, in my opinion.
4) Price. 300r! A little expensive for such a short game with a similar style. Well, soon the price will be lowered, probably, but I want to play right away)

Bottom line: I personally expected such a continuation of Golden Ax. And it came out, but with the name Sacred Citadel!

z
zavulon85 11.12.21

Something I can not understand - in the game of life are endless or what? Repeatedly tried to let the character "bore" or simply jumped over and over again into the abyss - no gamer is observed.
Is it my game that's buggy or should it be? In the sense that at death, only the experience gained at the current level is lost and that's it? If so, then somehow it's not old school at all ...
And the game is good, of course. Indeed, she breathes with the spirit of the good old Golden Ax.

B
BAZKIN 11.12.21

good bitemap like the good old days. very similar to golden ax