3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b11zzard 11.12.21 02:51 am

New Dialogues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I found all the dialogues on YouTube (an affair with Yennefer), true in the original. Found with Triss (but there really is every dialogue in a separate video, so I might have missed something). Found a couple of new Russian dialogues with Triss. I can't find the Russian version with Ian. Maybe someone saw it? Or maybe someone is passing by right now and can record? I will be very grateful.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thoothless 11.12.21

And at what point in the game are they actually added?

S
Serega666 11.12.21

Hello people, developed somehow promised to expand dialogues with Triss and Yenifer in the next patch. So this happened or not? For a long time I have been waiting for all the edits to go through completely again.

b
b11zzard 11.12.21

Spoilers!
- After arriving with Ciri at Kaer Morhen. (with Triss and with Yennefer, depending on who you chose)
- When you and Ciri are sitting around the fire with circus performers (Ciri comments on your choice)
- On the Ship (either in Novigrad or already on Skellig). Dialogues with Ciri, with Ian, with Triss (different, again depending on who you chose).
- Before the final battle with Triss. (if you chose) I

don't seem to have forgotten anything.

A
Arileon 11.12.21

MB is a stupid question, but are they voiced in the ru version? I would like to hear, I wonder if localization errors (acceleration / deceleration of speech) were taken into account in these dialogues. I hope so, I would not like to see this in the expansion.

e
egen inc 11.12.21

In patch 1.10 we added some new dialogues with Triss and Yenifer. So it is written in the changelog of this patch.

b
b11zzard 11.12.21

Arileon
Voiced. I've seen a couple of dialogues with Triss and Ciri if Triss is selected, and they are very cool voiced.

S
Serega666 11.12.21

egen inc
And where can you see the complete list of changes in Russian?

S
SecondMate 11.12.21

b11zzard
Ciri does not comment. She said there: Everything turned out well? -What are you talking about? -About you and Triss.
Well, there Geralt explains that he and Triss are supposedly calmer, etc. Again, this depends on the choice. It will be necessary to replay it again, only this time for Yennefer. But only after a month or two.

Z
ZQ1 11.12.21

Those who have new dialogs voiced in the new patch 1.10, but I have no sound when choosing new dialogs with Triss, only the animation and lip do not move.

S
SecondMate 11.12.21

ZQ1
I have it all sounded

v
vanrem 11.12.21

ZQ1
Same problem

Z
ZQ1 11.12.21

W.ill
This is probably a problem in p. 1.10, since hearts of stone are voiced.