3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 11.12.21 02:51 am

Additional Forward Bases (FB) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Console players, who already has MGO available (is it already available?) Tell me what is the reason for building new forward bases? The game is 100% completed, resources as such are not of interest. Are they somehow played online? I play on PC, GB coins are slowly accumulating, so I think it makes sense to spend them or it is better to hold them until the start of MHO on PC
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 11.12.21

spawnmvd
what you downloaded in the game does not play any role online unfortunately (coins that they will only go for all kinds of candy wrappers (glasses, masks, and so on)

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
So it turns out that there is no point in building additional PB, except how to increase the virtual level of PMCs in automatic battles?

d
ducks4yquack 11.12.21

MGS and MGS5 are generally different games unrelated to each other

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

ducks4yquack
But the currency in the form of GB points is used both there and there?

d
ducks4yquack 11.12.21

in MGS5, for GB coins, you can buy water areas for the second base of the PB, and you can insure the base, and in the MGO, GB coins are needed for the "caps".

J
John371 11.12.21

Additional PB increases the number of jobs for workers in the base. This is judging by the construction of the first PB. He himself did not start building the second, but I think it works somehow.

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

John371
So I want to understand there is some reason to build it, not to mention donate to it)) the PMC rating is certainly a pleasant thing, but not very necessary if the game has already been played far and wide)