3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Q-Tarantello95 11.12.21 02:51 am

Impressions of the full version of the game. (Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City)

I managed to play the game for about two hours, and it turned out exactly what I expected from it ... nothing good. Why focus on co-op when the game has silly mechanics? The action is a C grade: weapons sound very bad, AI is stupid to the point of outrage, but only enemies enrage me. They really have the health of the Terminator, in order to kill an ordinary special forces soldier, you need to put the whole clip in the head (!) Or 2-3 in the torso. The opponents themselves are reluctant to react to hits, firing 15 rounds at them, twitch and continue to shoot from all barrels. AI is also very infuriating. Enemies now and then collide with their heads, get stuck somewhere and do not hesitate to throw grenades right in front of them. Zombies are doing a little better. They have at least healthier health. There is no talk about any atmosphere, just like about interesting locations and tasks. With the latter, everything is generally bad: no interesting situations, scenes or anything, just short videos. The bottom line is disappointing: the game is not scary, not interesting, and even as a shooter it is played poorly.
158 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scree 11.12.21

Q-Tarantello95
This cut was created purely because of 2 things:
Rip money from fans and multiplayer.
Most likely, there is no point in playing this cut without a cartoon.

D
Diffirencial 11.12.21

opponents are reluctant to react to hits gee, that's for sure. It's too early to judge after 2 hours. So in the game there are moments when zombies and other evil spirits suddenly break out from somewhere.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.12.21

Oh no ... Is there any hope (for anything) or is it definitely not?

Q
Q-Tarantello95 11.12.21

A.Soldier of Light
I have no idea, maybe this is just my opinion, and the game will hook others. There are suspicions that if you play at a lower difficulty level, the enemies will die much faster. Yes, and the game looks good as a whole, stylish, only damn it is often dark, and the developers forgot to fasten the flashlight. But in the game there is just a HUGE number of various weapons that we open for points, as well as a choice of many characters with different special abilities. In general, some will like it, some will not, but I have a desire to continue playing, maybe something will change for the better.

J
JD1486 11.12.21

Plot? Is the plot evolving somehow? Is it a little fun to watch this? Or just cards for 4 comrades and a bunch of meat?

J
Jay c 11.12.21

There is a plot, not as cool as in the older games of the series, but for such a game it is not bad at all.

J
Jay c 11.12.21

The fact that it’s dark, but really, the eyes get tired of peering into the darkness, especially in rooms.

Q
Q-Tarantello95 11.12.21

Completed the game. It was a very painful six hours I spent on this "awesome" project. The first slag game of this year, hell, even the crooked and lopsided NeverDead is much better. Almost everything in RE: ORC is crippled. There is no plot here, that is, in fact, it is present here, but only in order to justify the activities of the heroes. There are no plot twists, absolutely no development, no dialogues, that is, in terms of the plot, there is nothing in the game. Even killing and pitying Leon Kennedy does not help. As a shooter, the game is probably even worse. Torn, twitchy and clumsy animations of opponents, their lack of a normal reaction to injuries, absolutely stupid AI, bulletproofness of all opponents exclusively (I'm not talking about bosses at all), weapons sound like plastic automatics, and so on. The monsters in the game have a truly tasteless design:
Bottom line: there is no plot, the action is crooked and ugly, why play is unclear. Even a cooperative and multiplayer will not save such slag. 4.0 points (For good music and visual design).

S
SpacePRedator014 11.12.21

I'm downloading the boxing myself, I'll see if the Split is okay (even if the game is slag), but so far, apart from Army of Two 40 day, I didn't like anything as much as the army among corporate shooters.

J
Jay c 11.12.21

Yes, if you do not find fault much, it is quite playable! I think no one expected something special from this project. I immediately thought that there would be a mediocre shooter, without putting anything on it, and I was right. Tarantello dashing plot twists are only in the older AAA projects, right there is an ordinary shooter that did not at all claim the laurels of Gears of Var. I wonder if the game was postponed that year, it must have been much worse. There is confidence that the PC version will be patched up both in terms of AI and in terms of animation, etc.

J
Jay c 11.12.21

And the game will be much more interesting for true fans of the series who played in the first three parts of the game. Again, I will repeat myself if you don’t have high hopes for the project. Well, we are waiting for November and RE6 !!!

B
Balor4eg 11.12.21

Cleared the first boss. The game did not catch at all. If with zombies it is even more or less interesting because there are a lot of them, then with people everything is simply sad. green grass remained from the old PE. I'll play further, we'll see.

T
Tx30 11.12.21

Passed the game in the trailer, I liked it, but there is also - 1) Few encounters with bosses such as nemisis and birkin. 2) I read somewhere you can play a campaign for a hunk and this is not. 3) The company was short in a day xD 4) The whole game is set up for the campaign on the network because you can play for Leon and the rest of the heroes on the network.
Well, in principle, the game is not bad, let's see how RE6 will show itself.

R
Romidze1992 11.12.21

Not guys, I don't want to offend anyone, but you have to be able to play like this, I wanted to cry ((((((well, full slag

D
Dezget 11.12.21

A question for those who played, is there a split screen?

N
N4threzim 11.12.21

Dezget
I haven't played yet but I heard that there is.

L
Lichor 11.12.21

Treshak.

J
JD1486 11.12.21

Dezget
sas1994 I

didn’t play either, but I kind of heard that I don’t have it?) Console players

, tell us.

D
Darmion 11.12.21

The gameplay resembles Gears of War 3, each character has its own abilities (5 for each), someone turns into an invisible person, someone sees enemies several meters more than others (of course, each ability must be unlocked separately for each )

If anyone needs it, I can post the gameplay, but the recording will be from a mobile phone.

D
Darmion 11.12.21

There is no split screen, you can only play online from 2 to 4 players.