3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSTALIN1001 11.12.21 02:51 am

Petition to add a full single player campaign to Battlefront (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

If you also want to play a full-fledged single player campaign in the new Battlefront from DICE, then subscribe here (I ask the administration not to delete or block the link)
https://www.change.org/p/ea-digital-illusions-ce-make- singleplayer-campaing-in-star-wars-battlefront
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
burn the console 11.12.21

SSTALIN1001
What other petition? The game will be released in November and no one will make a company, God forbid the cartoon will be without bugs.
Where are you coming from, sick.

M
Maxximka_UA 11.12.21

burn the console. This is
not even the point, EA doesn't give a damn about these petitions, in principle, as well as to the players, they just need to cut the dough and that's it. And DICE really wouldn't have had time even if they really wanted to.

P
PisjuS4nda 11.12.21

Hahaha you are so funny with your petitions .....

M
Man_without_conscience 11.12.21

Pititsya !! 11 Patpisha pitsyuu! 11!

_
_Troll_Face_ 11.12.21

Guys, sign the drink, it costs you nothing

F
FairRainbow 11.12.21

Yes, even though dohrinillion players sign the petition, they still won't add it.
If a single is lost, then it's not so scary, more nightmare is that there is no full-fledged space.

S
Spuner337 11.12.21

There is too little time left, I suppose the project is ready and it remains to tighten the screws. Why send a petition, if in a short time we will receive not a campaign, but a piece of calla

J
JJQuintel21 11.12.21

No one will have time, and the single is to bury the game on torrents. It is not needed here, the stupid wars of a nameless soldier are not interesting!

S
Shkudi 11.12.21

What a single, okstyte, let the multiplayer bring to mind, especially the balance.

v
vatsonification 11.12.21

I also want a single company, but I'm afraid it's already impossible to implement it ((

O
OomphROCK 11.12.21

N-Naivety)

T
Thorgal 11.12.21

I see no point in the petition. But without a single, I'll just pass this game.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

In the trailer in the form of a separate DLC, it will be possible to add some mini company at the end of sales.