3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DielGood 11.12.21 02:51 am

Full game price (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

11 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarOfDeath 11.12.21

By the way, I know where to sell the kidney, if anyone needs it, of course.

G
Good 11.12.21

I remember buying Battle 4 at the start for almost 3000. But I honestly don’t feel sorry for this money, I gladly played almost 1100 hours in 2 years and continue to play. Would I give five for the battlefront? If I was sure that the game would drag me in for a year at least, then without any problems, but so far, unfortunately, there is no such confidence.

K
Kirill Reshetov 11.12.21

Some people in the provinces have salaries of 7 thousand ... Or even 6 ... It seems to me, or is this the most expensive game in Origin?

K
Kirill Reshetov 11.12.21

A good
5000 per game? Don't you think this is too high a cost? I ordered the simplest edition for 2000, but I don't think the game is worth the money. The game is decent, but the price is too high.

G
Good 11.12.21

Kirill Reshetov
if we talk about the fact that I would have played 500 - 1000 hours, then this amount does not seem overstated to me. Agree, if you compare these indicators, then the price is not so big. Prices have gone up, no doubt about it. The season pass is of course too high, we could have stopped at 2000. In any case, if I will take it, it will not be at the start. Experience suggests that ea makes good such discounts for all its large multiplayer titles two months after the release. This was the case with bf 3.4, hardline.

Z
Zector 11.12.21

Guys, the safest option is to take the Standard Edition, and then buy DLC as they come out. Firstly, this way you will save yourself from those add-ons that are not interesting to you, and secondly, giving away 500r each time is not so sorry as 5500 once.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 11.12.21

Not sickly, given the wretchedness of this trash.

L
Lord rock 11.12.21

I was notoriously bombarded by the price. Expected 2k per game + 1k per pass.
I will not make a pre-order for sure. I will wait for full reviews of the remaining modes and then decide whether to take it or not.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

Laughter and only, the company crawled out on the battle, and now each of its clones will be sold for wild money.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 11.12.21

LeopoldoMendoza
Well, in battle, at least there is something to pay for. And here only for "Star Wars" in the title they demand money. Apart from these two words, there is nothing in the game. Better to revisit the episodes than to give 5k for two words. Ah, three words! This is, after all, "Star Wars Battlefront ..."

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
I remember when everyone was buying a battle, there were a lot of complaints like: I paid for a premium, but it was not. So I can imagine what will happen this time.