3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RioGenKing 12.12.21 09:57 pm

1 minus in all parts (Resident Evil 6)

And the minus is that the zombie is constantly being shot in the head, it bursts. It could be done so that it does not break at least, otherwise such a picture is already pretty tired ..
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
SadSam 12.12.21

really your opinion)
from the moment of part 4 I still get wild pleasure and peace from the sound of the explosion of the head.
Why create a topic?

j
jesterojoker 12.12.21

but for me it's such a harsh minus that zombies turn into gurgling puddles. if they just fell in piles it would be better.

806653790809545634 12.12.21

if they just collapsed in piles it would be better
Yeah, and then stumble over everyone, as with ordinary corpses :)

Z
ZoXaN52 12.12.21

Zombie bodies disappear in order not to fill up the Operative.

H
Hudson 12.12.21

ZoXaN52

One could, of course, be attributed to the lack of operatives in the pine trees, but why in many other games the corpses remain lying further? How can a corridor game with 1998 textures and a maximum of 10 low-poly opponents on the screen clog up the RAM? No, the matter is filthy. Still, I would like the corpses to remain and the blood on the walls and the shells and bullet holes. And then after a hot shootout in a minute everything looks as if the cleaning ladies immediately came running and with rags removed the place of the battle to shine and the corpses were carried away. And in the first Max Payne, for example, (a thirteen-year-old game, yobana), the last shell case lay on the floor until the level ended.

Z
ZoXaN52 12.12.21

Hudson
Well, you know, they didn't change anything in the game during porting. Simple, ported with all the bugs and shortcomings and added keyboard and mouse keys. Everything! The port has gone right!

PS I think the game came out worse than PE5 on PC.

S
Sanchez ramirez 12.12.21

Dissolving corpses of opponents - the action of a virus. Although in classic PE, the corpses did not dissolve before our eyes, but simply disappeared when you leave to another location.

About exploding heads. This is a very normal occurrence, in my opinion. the zombies are already rotten - it doesn't take much effort to go bang. Look, in Fallout 3 / New Vegas, people can generally be ripped off their heads with a shot from an ordinary small-bore pistol.

A
Aiones 12.12.21

Sanchez Ramirez
The classic virus is different, the initial version, so to speak. Well, in general, in the games they do so that the corpses disappear in order to spend less resources on creating the game, but at least the corpses don't just disappear for a reason.
Hudson
Absolutely in all games there is a certain limit of the same bullet holes, in some it is more, let's say 1000. in some it is less, let's say 500, and in some it is 0, etc. And so with everything else, everything has a certain limit (holes, shells, corpses). You write that you want it, you want it, well, most developers do not care, because someone wants the same cartridge cases to remain, they will not waste resources and time on them.
PS The main thing is that RE continues to release on PC and PC version looks prettier and better than the console version.
PSS The first three parts were the best and remain so to this day.

S
Screw it 12.12.21

Sammy S.

From the moment of part 4, I still get wild pleasure and pacification from the sound of an explosion of the head.
Why create a topic?

And I get it from the first. With what a savory pop there the heads burst from the magnum and the blood gushed! Incomparable!

S
SadSam 12.12.21

Screw It
well, I'm sorry that I didn't catch your great era Resident Evil1-3
my whole life is wasted now

s
sem6666 12.12.21

Yes, the most pleasure is when the zombie heads fly to shreds :) For this I loved the magnum and the shotgun, which could demolish several heads at once or even break them in half x)
Although in the sixth part, it is not uncommon when you can still shoot your head and she will fall.
Sammy S
You can plunge into this era right now. She's worth it.

S
Screw it 12.12.21

Sammy S.

LOL, you just did not find Resident Evil as such, only action-kinzo.

S
SadSam 12.12.21

Screw It
LOL, you just did not find Resident Evil as such, only an action movie.
You speak like my grandmother about the Soviet Union)

sem6666
You can plunge into this era right now. She's worth it.
Well, to be honest, I was planning on several times before, after playing part 4, but somehow it didn't work out for me. Silent Hill went through the first after the fourth normally, but with Resident Ivl it did not work out.

R
Recovery 12.12.21

In the remake, the bodies of zombies lie at the exit from the location (until the truth comes to life again).

F
Figa [Kings] 12.12.21

play on hard =) there and from the fifth shot nothing breaks =)

S
Stinger_Max 12.12.21

a zombie is constantly shot in the head, she bursts with

nonsense, I myself have noticed more than once how in this part of the boss the whole simply fell off, or the zombie continued to live with its half

M
Max Fry 12.12.21

I agree with the second comment. Zombie Head Explosion Delivers :)

D
Dj jock 12.12.21

Usually Capcom wrote in the history files what was the reason for the disappearance of the body. For example, the K-virus: many testify that the Javo zombie burns out when it dies, the reason is that the Javo's body temperature rises greatly when damaged. Something like that, or maybe I'm confusing. Believe me, it is better to burn effectively, and not disappear without effect, as if they did not exist. You don't need a lot of corpses, when I played as Leon, I stumbled at least once in every chapter.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 12.12.21

I always liked it when a zombie's head explodes and such a delicious sound still ...