3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baykov777 12.12.21 09:57 pm

Best Two-Handed Weapon (Dragon Age 2)

Of course, I understand that this has already been said in other topics, but to look somehow lazy.
So can you help with where to look for the best two-handed sword.
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 12.12.21

in chapter 3 in a cave on the way to the top of Broken Mountain
pix.PlayGround.ru

H
Harbinger265 12.12.21

The Bloody Flower two-handed ax is better, in my opinion. Yes, this is not a sword.

b
benites 12.12.21

yes, the bloody flower is good. 2 more runes can be inserted into it
here's another interesting sword, if you don’t mind the money :) sold on the market in the Upper Town
pix.PlayGround.ru

G
Gray Guardian Commander 12.12.21

The Bloody Flower two-handed ax and the Acolyte two-handed sword. I combine them because sometimes opponents are either invulnerable to spirit magic ("Servant"), or invulnerable to cold ("Bloody Flower"). Yes, and the "Bloody Flower" to include sacrificial rage (my GG was a ripper) is dangerous because GG is frozen.
Both weapons are found as you progress through the Avirgan Scrolls quest in the third chapter. We find the "Bloody Flower" on the corpse of the Nightmare which we kill after finding the scroll which is located at the very beginning of the Broken Mountain location. We find the "Servant" on the corpse of the Risen from the Dead after we find another scroll (the location of the scroll: not far from the battle with the Nightmare, from which the "Bloody Flower" drops out).
Another good sword "Buster"

b
benites 12.12.21

The minister is a very ... specific sword. Here is everything that we managed to find
pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Osprey 12.12.21

staff is the best weapon)))

I
Inquizitor_Astartes 12.12.21

But I liked the hammer Separation, it is overwhelming with electricity and quite good in terms of damage.

d
dgsdfkgsdfgdfshdfsh 12.12.21

there is an agnarok ax on the black market, if I am not mistaken, there are no special advantages, but the damage is great

B
Bastarder 12.12.21

Very good two-handed sword "Ikarus", which can be obtained by downloading the corresponding mod from this site. In terms of slaughter, it is practically no worse than the Bloody Flower or the Acolyte.