3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gibsoncheg 12.12.21 09:57 pm

Elixir \ "Thunder \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, after installing the "Hearts of Stone" add-on, this elixir stopped working, it simply does not give a bonus. Does anyone have such a problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xavier_29Th 12.12.21

I don’t understand at all what kind of bonus he gave before? it is clear that it increased the damage, but by how much?

t
tiv333 12.12.21

Xavier_29Th
by 30%, if you hover over its icon directly in the inventory

G
Gibsoncheg 12.12.21

Xavier_29Th
excellent thunder increased by 100% the chance of a crit, after the update it gave a bonus for some reason for 1 hit, and after what time it stopped working at all, and the hint is exactly 100% of the chance of crit hanging

G
Grandfather MastDai 12.12.21

Gibsoncheg
Thunder should only give the bonus during a Storm (Thunderstorm).

G
Gibsoncheg 12.12.21

ZorbaBudda
i.e. I played the game 4 times - it worked constantly, but then suddenly it stopped abruptly?

P
Psychodolb 12.12.21

excellent thunder increased 100% crit chance

Great thunder always gave a 35% increase in damage, and 100% crit only during a thunderstorm ... Everything works great ... (=

O
Old_Nick 12.12.21

Gibsoncheg
The fact that Thunder gives 100% crit in a thunderstorm is quite clearly written in the infe on Emnip's
potion, until point 1.06 (or 07? I don't remember already) he really always gave this bonus, but then changed. Moreover, if NI was started on the old version, then it remained "working", in this profile, and after the update

G
Gibsoncheg 12.12.21

Old_Nick Aaaa
now it's clear, it was just fixed, well, that's good, otherwise it was very imbibed