3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeXDevil 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Game not full screen (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I have such a glitch with the game. in the settings there are three options for displaying game 1 in full screen 2 in window 3 in a window without a frame. I play in a window without a frame, since I can't put it in full, I try to put it on full screen, it puts it in the window. I tried everything and alt + tab and in Google I searched everything in vain. who knows what about this ???
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Krivtsun 12.12.21

I need to find the ProfileOptions_profile file in my documents BioWare Dragon Age Inquisition Save file, open it with notepad, find 2 lines and make these values ​​in them GstRender.FullscreenEnabled 0
GstRender.FullscreenMode 2 helped me

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

What are the 2 lines?

M
Maxim Krivtsun 12.12.21

In general, there in the file there are 2 long lines in alphabetical order, everything is looking for these names, after them there is a number, and you change

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

and on what to change that?
Maxim Krivtsun

M
Maxim Krivtsun 12.12.21

after GstRender.FullscreenEnabled and GstRender.FullscreenMode there is a number, you change it to 0 and 2, respectively

M
Maxim Krivtsun 12.12.21

turn off programs like team viewer and change the game to full screen mode

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

Maxim Krivtsun everything is cut down ... on the internet I looked at beeches as I have the same glitch for everyone with a video card of my series and above

d
dmd247 12.12.21

NeXDevil
I have the same problem. Your video card is not Nvidia by accident? (judging by the avatar, it probably is =)) It starts up in full screen only on the integrated video card, so it's not sickly. Also tell me please, do you have a licensed game? (I just want to buy a license, but I'm afraid it's not the game, but the drivers)

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

dmd247
I have a lick ... an Nvidia video card ... They say such problems on beeches with an Nvidia video card

d
dmd247 12.12.21

NeXDevil
yes, I looked at the official Nvidia website on the forum - the driver developers know about this problem, they promise to fix it.

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

dmd247
Hope to fix it

D
Dennium 12.12.21

Did NeXDevil

solve the problem?

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

no
Dennium

R
RambO_o 12.12.21

The problem is similar, the GTX 760M video card, there are a lot of messages on this problem on foreign forums, there is no solution, but it's a pity, the "window to full screen" mode is rather heavy on fps :(

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

RambO_o
That's it !!!!!!!

I have 840M the same problem!

O
OmMaks 12.12.21

I have 745M, and before there was Windows 7 maximum and everything was good to open in full screen, but I was forced to reinstall Windows and now at 8.1 just like you

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

OmMaks
So the matter is in the combination of the Bukovian video card Nvidia + Win 8.1 and we get such a bug

N
NeXDevil 12.12.21

And then the patch came out ... and they * did not change ...........

v
vozdooh 12.12.21

Have you solved the problem yet? And then I have the same trouble.

R
RambO_o 12.12.21

voz_dooh
Nope, didn't decide