3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Strange user

I was always interested in what kind of user it is with the nickname Playground.ru that is present on the forums of many old games, but is now not active and when you go to his page there is just emptiness and he also has a zero id here is the link http://users.playground.ru/ 0 /
also here, for example, is the place where he unsubscribed in 2003 http://www.playground.ru/files/t3_war_of_the_machines_mp-2955/
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 12.12.21

I think this is a bot personifying the PG administration during the first years of the site's existence. Apparently, there was a need for the existence of such a "user", but in recent years it has disappeared due to the expansion of the project and new opportunities.

P
Psychodolb 12.12.21

Kuzko
I was always interested in what kind of user it is with the nickname Playground.ru that is present on the forums of many old games

This is not one person and not a robot, lol ... This is how messages from users who left them without registration, indicating only mail (was such an opportunity in bearded times) ... (=

K
Kuzko 12.12.21

Psychodolb
O Thank you, I didn’t know about it because I registered only in 2013

B
Belomorkanal 12.12.21

NEDHJF He is sitting
under every nickname, under every ava.

V
Vaipen 12.12.21

He sits under each nickname, under each ava. Lemon

r
rPeBoJL 12.12.21

P2G2 actually got
this bucket in the LAN. chase him with a rag

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.12.21

This is not one person and not a robot, lol ...
... But an unknown animal.

S
Ser Gregor 12.12.21

Kuzko
This is how the employees indulged in (

A
AT_Sagor 12.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
Reprimand - I forgot my famous one: "Heh, heh ...". Without him, it’s not the same.

_
_Lemon_ 12.12.21

Grevol
It has been completely turned off for a month and a half already, by the way ...

r
rPeBoJL 12.12.21

_Lemon_
very grateful, sire

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.12.21

It has been completely turned off for a month and a half already, by the way ...
They killed the robot. They threw them and threw them, shameless ... But how friendly he was, he always said hello ...

B
Belomorkanal 12.12.21

_Lemon_
And who then sends me offers to add the game to my favorites (and not only)? And to whom I am sending in response an offer to go to ... to go where I came from.

F
Fat Vladimir 12.12.21

This is either ZOG, or the Illuminati, or aliens, perhaps even reptilians.

_
_Lemon_ 12.12.21

Belomorkanal
This is either ZOG, or the Illuminati, or aliens, possibly reptilians.

S
SkyRaider 12.12.21

P2G2 my love ... Sorry no you now

F
Fat Vladimir 12.12.21

SkyRaider
RIP.

B
Belomorkanal 12.12.21

_Lemon_
I can be kidnapped for experiments. How to block all communication with them? The button is not available.

_
_Lemon_ 12.12.21

Belomorkanal
Just go out the 9th floor window)

P
Playing 12.12.21

This is not one person and not a robot, lol ... This is how messages from users who left them without registration, indicating only their mail, look now.
Yes ... Time flies faster than light.