3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Can I delete one of the characters in GTA Online? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I understand that you can only have two Persians? Although someone said that in some edition it is possible to create three.
There are two characters. The first was created by accident, almost never played. We tried to remove the first one, but it didn't work. We created and pumped the second one. Now there was a desire to pump a Persian of the opposite sex. You can't change the gender, but what if you delete and recreate the first one? Can you delete characters yourself or can you do this through a support ticket? Who deleted, share your experience, please (PC platform).
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frosty 1992 12.12.21

nat.mih
Actually, it's easy to remove the first or the second as you please. You say that it did not work to delete, and why?

S
SVAEIG 12.12.21

If I'm not confused, then you can delete one character only if there is a second one, that is, if there is only one character, then he will not be deleted. Deleted in the character selection menu

p
press 12.12.21

nat.mih
in the character selection menu for the game, you can safely delete it
ps checked personally

n
nat.mih 12.12.21

Thanks everyone for the answers! I will check and unsubscribe whether it worked or not. We tried to delete when there was only one Persian, perhaps with two it will turn out.
Of course, it is strange if there is such a possibility without contacting technical support. I know many games where the ability to delete is specifically disabled (protection against crooked hands), so that later I do not read nagging on forums like “I accidentally deleted a character. Please restore! ".