3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Dj 12.12.21 10:06 pm

The plot of MGS (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Kind people explain to me what the hell is going on in MGS, I honestly did not understand much, no, I realized that Big Boss is not Big Boss, well, they supposedly realized that Big Boss was hunted and therefore created a double (very realistic), and the whole game I get to run for the left dude and not for the great spy, okay, I accepted this stupid convention, but here's the ending, the real Big Boss sends me, that is, this dummy on the last mission, well, where will Snake kill him, that is, the real Big Boss Is he alive or what?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Dj 12.12.21

And don't dislike my question if I really don't understand it well.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 12.12.21

Yes, he is more alive than anyone else)) and so look at the story on the Internet if you're interested, just dofiga tell, well, or write me in a personal, I'll tell you

A
Apokalipsis113 12.12.21

Stopgame has a great video about the plot of mg and mgs, I recommend checking it out for the big picture. But in short: we played as Venom Snake, this is the last boss of Metal Gear of the very first 2D. And at the end of the true ending, where he listens to the cassette in front of the mirror, the real Big Boss sends him hi, reminds him who he really is and thanks him, since Venom again saves him and goes to battle with Solid Snake, where they will die. Our character, in fact, by self-hypnosis and playing along with others, becomes Big Boss and plays his role in front of the whole world. Meanwhile, the real Big Boss is hunting Cipher / Zero and creates Zanzibar Land, about which he tells Solid Snake at the end of part 4.

S
Sspk 12.12.21

This video will put all your questions to the background. In general, I advise you to look at the entire history of the MGS series, if you have not played in the previous parts, or even better to play them.)

K
Kuroi_no_Kenshin 12.12.21

Apokalipsis113
- "And at the end of the true ending, where he listens to the cassette in front of the mirror, the real Big Boss sends him hi, reminds him who he really is and thanks, because Venom again saves him and goes to fight with Solid Snake, where are they and perish. " GREAT thanked, sent Solid to him without his knowledge, and he killed him.
- "Meanwhile, the real Big Boss is hunting Cipher / Zero and creates Zanzibar Land, about which he tells Solid Snake at the end of Part 4." Based on the events and audiotapes, Zero and BB did not quarrel at all - this time. Two - Zero generally saved BB from death by hiding in a hospital in Cyprus, he was his only friend from start to finish. Zanzibar "captured" BB after the events at Outer Haven, and not parallel to them. Those. he did not build anything. Otherwise, he is still a bigger rat, since he was already building another "Outer Heaven".
In another topic, I actually described these moments in detail in another topic http://forums.playground.ru/phantom_pain/fantom_big_bossa_spojlery_tochnee_1_bolshoj_spojler-879985/