3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. DOOM 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Set of armor, which is on the cover of the game (Dark Souls 2)

I would like to know where you can find the set of armor that is on the cover with the game, I think this is Heid's set? If so, then I have Heid's helmet and sword and that's it, but I don't know where to get the rest :( And what needs to be done, so that a person who looks like a king speaks to me, he is right behind the boss, an ancient dragon fighter in the location of the azure cathedral, he says I’m not a blue knight blah blah blah? there he talks about darkness, and what to do to make the magician speak at the port?
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikitosBelarus 12.12.21

Mr. DOOM
I found it, you are unlikely to find it, I did it myself, in general, listen.
location Dranglink Castle (well, how is it there), where it always rains, we go into the castle immediately go along the right wall, kill 2 knights along the way, on the right there will be a door open there 2 snipers (knock them down), go down the stairs, you will find yourself in the basement with a bunch of statues around the edges, go forward open the doors, activate the fire. We leave from the fire to the right, there is a huge hall, the statues will come to life when approaching, you need to go to the leftmost end of the room to the last door, wait until the statues come to life, kill them near this doors (only near the door !!) the soul of one of them will open it, there will be a knight inside (like those 3 knights whose bosses were felled at the same time), you need to run to the very end of the room and make it so that he would carry out a chopping attack from top to bottom and then he will break the floor in the room (a small hole is formed), we jump there, and there is a secret fire and a corpse with armor,as well as an elder of one of the covenants.
To whom I will be glad to help

S
SuperCheverev 12.12.21

Yes, I found there, she is weak, but beautiful)

P
PavelChernyshow 12.12.21

NikitosBelarus
Thank you very much, it helped !!!

B
Bond, James Bond 12.12.21

NikitosBelarus
Thanks a lot for the hint!

O
Old_seemann 12.12.21

Cool armor. Not the best in terms of stats, even after leveling, but still after finding it, I did not take it off