3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 12.12.21 10:06 pm

What's missing \ "Dreamfall Chapters \"? (Dreamfall Chapters)

What do you think needs to be changed or added to the game to make it as interesting as "the longest jouney"? Or are you happy with everything?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 12.12.21

Well, it is difficult to compare directly with The Longest Journey, both Dreamfalls have a completely different approach. I still really hope to wait for The Longest Journey Home, which will be in good old 2D about good old April :) But Ragnar says that they will only deal with it after Draugen and provided that everything will be fine with sales (by the standards of indie games , millions of sales are not required)

And so in Dreamfall Chapters absolutely everything suits me. Well, except that due to the episodic nature, the thread of the narrative breaks a little - after the release of all the episodes, I will replay the game entirely along one or two storylines.

Although, on the other hand, this has several advantages: 1) each episode ends with a good cliffhanger, this makes the plot brighter and eliminates sagging; 2) episodicity helps players cope with wild nonlinearity: it is more convenient to conduct several parallel playthroughs at once in several different story paths. I now have three sets of saves, in which I tried to cover as many different choices as possible; At the same time, I played 38 hours only in these two episodes that were released and still did not play all possible storylines - the fate of Na'ane, for example, can be solved in five ways, this is too much even for such a perfectionist as me :)

v
vlastilin02 12.12.21

Russian subs.

G
Ggame 12.12.21

The action is not enough, I mean that there are more interesting moments and I would like to go into any building.

R
RGC 12.12.21

Normal smoothing