3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DearLife 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Did they bent the price tag? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

is the price drop possible or 2000 do they think this is adequate for batelfield with textures?
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 12.12.21

dude, this is a new reality

L
LeSHiy_047 12.12.21

Well, if you compare, the new Battlefield Hardline regular edition also costs 2,000 rubles. And the extended 5,000 rubles. then Battlefront still has a normal price.

A
Amishor 12.12.21

Discounts appeared pretty quickly on DAI, so it's worth waiting for the release and subsequent sales, and you can already take it by 30-50% cheaper, I think.

M
Maxis1977 12.12.21

DearLife
is only possible to increase the price, unfortunately, it depends on the dollar rate, the dollar is higher, the prices are higher

m
meagarry 12.12.21

The price is fully consistent with modern realities. Rockstar, Yubi, EA, Gazebo. Games of many major publishers are sold in Russia at this price. It will definitely not be cheaper, unless the ruble jumps up twice, well, or at sales.

D
DearLife 12.12.21

eh ... the time has passed when licensed games cost 200r pirate in a DVD box and 500r litsuha CD.R

P
Pavel Chapaev 12.12.21

HECKCER
if you like pouring money down the toilet (for scammers), it doesn't mean that others should be advised to do it

C
Cheshirskiy 12.12.21

Why create such smoking rooms? The dollar rate + any sanctions, or maybe just the dollar rate. For hamburgers it will be ~ 500 wooden.

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 12.12.21

Absolutely adequate price, it's just that many are either still sleeping, or they are simply not aware that the dollar is no longer 35 rubles ...

c
chuba_73 12.12.21

baskspace2014
only a price increase is possible, unfortunately, it depends on the dollar exchange rate, the dollar is higher, the prices are higher,
but okay, I bought the last battlefield at a discount almost twice cheaper, but I really need to catch it when they have these same discounts

a
aleks777789 12.12.21

I was absolutely fine for 2 pieces I pre-ordered

C
Comrade Ha 12.12.21

I don't want to impose my opinion on anyone, but friends, as long as you think that 2k per game is normal (which does not start for everyone), then soon they will cost even more. You yourself enrich the developers with thoughtless purchases of alpha versions of games, namely alpha, because the quality of games that modern developers show to a late stage is rarely reached.

S
Spirit of rock 12.12.21

You will probably laugh, but the Ultimate Edition (ala premium edition) was released on Origin for 5 and a half thousand rubles ...