3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thoothless 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Nasty issue with patch 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the patch, Lambert, Eskel, Leto and Visemir lost their sword scabbards. Do I have one or all of them?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 12.12.21

WitcherPlayer
I do not have this they all have the scabbard for me with this patch is such a problem, some shorter swords silver and steel demand level 75-74-80

R
Roy jons 12.12.21

Amiss Aleksandrov
patch by patch is released and, as always, whatever it is, the patch will break everything))

I
IArlekinI 12.12.21

WitcherPlayer
and the fact that for the whole game, all NPCs do not have a scabbard, is it not a problem? So she got to the witchers.

D
Dos Mon 12.12.21

I have all the rules, everything can be just buggy

B
Bupycop 12.12.21

Amiss Aleksandrov
GeralT * do not use the console or mods, how do you start the game at level 70? When you start a new game + a maximum of 40, you can squeeze out and then xs like ...

S
SuperCasper 12.12.21

Yes, Lambert, Eskel, Leto and Visemir's sword scabbards were missing.
the game without mods, started after the patch
looks stupid at first ... but not critical ...

A
Amiss Alexandrov 12.12.21

Bupycop
I'm not saying that I have Geralt lvl 70 and everything is 56 that I squeezed the maximum out of 4 playthroughs of the game, well, it's still not clear where the lvl 77 swords came from after installing the new patch and the hearts of stone add-on, I just know that the maximum bar 70 lvl just dabbled in the console a little then started to play normally.

P
Psychodolb 12.12.21

Amiss Aleksandrov
well, it is still not clear where the lvl 77 swords came from

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/oshibki_i_bagi_posle_patcha_1_10_v_the_witcher_3-164692/

Pay attention to point number 6 ... This is a common bug, they will fix it over time ... ( =

A
Amiss Alexandrov 12.12.21

aPsychodolb
And ATP, otherwise I think what the hell is this))