3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 14.11.19 04:36 am

Questions on the Witcher. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What better armor to craft? Or better yet run that falls? Just want to craft the set later as from the first witch, and the resources they spend and all.
Do Denovo in the Witcher 3? For in version 1.32 the performance is so-so.
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoX752 14.11.19

and armor, any one you like I'm in armor wolf run))

.Chiken 14.11.19

Fildon
Nope Witcher Denuvo and never was xD

F
Fildon 14.11.19

And armor as in the beginning as you can get?

A
Agent MaldYr 14.11.19

What you want, and craft, under your style of play. Surprised such people, even in such trifles need advice. Play and enjoy the game. When you get to the pot you want, also in the Internet the Council asking to go potty or to shit in your pants?

S
Stas ... 14.11.19

no the best armor,do not want to damage krafti bear, you want to cause a lot of damage and make the cat want 50 characters for a fight to put the Griffin, want to combine the wolf want to thump 50 elixirs that Manticore

K
Krrrva 14.11.19

Fildon wrote:
Just want to craft the set later as from the first witch, and the resources they spend and all.
In the third part of all the sets you can collect and improve to the last level, materials enough. And what set to choose, this is the taste and color. Yes some sets are better to combine with certain skills but still, the Witcher is not secire that would have soared. I personally sets varies depending on location and mood. But since the lowest level required by the school cat, it and can collect first. Denovi in the game, and indeed any protection. If not satisfied with the performance that means your PC is too weak for optimize in the game. If that the eating options is the range of drawing grass, hairworks and shadows

L
LoKKi_SKY 14.11.19

Agent Mulder
Thank you)) You made my night!

A
Agent MaldYr 14.11.19

Please! Please ;-)

u
uogoroda 14.11.19

do resources enough, at the end of the game on mannequins hang...

F
Fildon 14.11.19

Loot, weapons and armor, it is better to sell or dismantle?

F
Fildon 14.11.19

Was added, and the Soviets no longer needed. I dlc to finish. And I will say that Skyrim is still better, it just graphically worse, so if you still make a remastered remaster))), it would be cool.

N
Nurp 14.11.19

Fildon
Skyrim the bottom of the bottom in comparison with the Witcher. I have the sky hanging on the computer until now just because he IS the DESIGNER for mods. The main plot is not there at all, copquest on atmospheric inferior wegmachen. If not for copyright etc. restrictions on legimacy engine, the modders on the Skye would've scored. And this for a long time all is said and all the spears broken, so don't start that again )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

F
Fildon 14.11.19

Do I need to rebuild the master runes? Now asking 15,000 gold, but the runes still need to buy.

S
Sergey Sukachev 14.11.19

Fildon
I told him bashley, for pumping all?

F
Fildon 14.11.19

The next question is what to choose Mr. Mirror? I did not choose)
And he said in the end that will meet again although DLS is over, does this mean that there is a Witcher 4? As it is logical, that in the 4th part they will meet some tasks.

F
Fildon 14.11.19

Probably had to choose swift as the wind.