3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petya Pupkin 12.12.21 10:38 pm

Idea for mod (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I saw a mod that changes Argonian paws to dinosaur paws (there is still a claw sticking out), to be honest, the idea is great, but the appearance is not impressive ... Is it possible to make the Argonians simply have the paws of dragons from the same skyrim ( of course reduced))) and is there anyone who can do this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
TERRORIST FROM KS 12.12.21

What have you taken?

L
Leonid Polyakov 12.12.21

TERRORIST FROM KS
+

M
MASS 12.12.21

Petya Pupkin
Not dinosaurs or dragons. It's just that the people returned their native limbs to the Argonians. I myself threw droppings on Oblivion because of human hands and feet on the Argonians and Khajiits, and then I also let Skyrim down.
And I do not think that ripping off the limbs from the dragons will be appropriate, because you still need to properly process the model and recreate the animation. So enjoy the mod with the "not impressive" look.

P
Petya Pupkin 12.12.21

MASS
ok, albeit not dragons, but if we talk about "reuniting" the lizards with their legs, then we need to do something like Morrowind's ...
my proposal was "along the path of least resistance", that is, without introducing new models, because, introducing them is rather dreary ... And, of course, it would be much cooler to do it like in Morrowind ...

P
Petya Pupkin 12.12.21

TERRORIST FROM COP
jokes for 300 ...